Why are 98.7% of trans women also part of the furry community

Why are 98.7% of trans women also part of the furry community

Attached: images (12).jpg (640x479, 25.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikifur.com/wiki/History
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Albedo
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Usagi_Yojimbo
en.wikifur.com/wiki/History#ConFurence_8_and_the_sex_controversy
returnofkings.com/85268/20-degenerate-cultures-that-have-formed-the-dystopia-were-living-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it really that much? wow I'm now even more disgusted that I'm trans

>Community focused on expressing the inner self without regard to external judgement
>Literal costumes that can totally hide the physical body
>Severe mental health issues
It's kind of obvious

the fursuit hides the diapers.

Really? I thought pooners were the only furfags

They are fucking sick fucks

Your statistics are full of shit. But there's definitely some overlap. I always felt more comfortable in a fursuit that I did as a man.

Damnit, you reminded me of diaperfurs again.

Attached: P1000207.jpg (1800x1400, 229.27K)

That would be apocalyptically bad for transgirls. Basically you could ping an entire ideology directly to sexual degeneracy.

Well, I never actually got into the "huggy uwu" toxic community of backstabbing cancel-culture fetishists, and I stopped enjoying the costumes when everybody got the coofy face-diaper isolation-jab-quarantine fetish.
I still enjoy the art, at least.
Do I still count?

The furry community used to be 100% hard sci-fi nerds, by the way.
It was awesome back then, but all we have now is old archived webcomics and computer programming magazines on archive.org
When it became mainstream and the degenerates and women got into Furry, everybody started being too serious about everything.
Hatred was planted.

Attached: f_dog_kame_3t.jpg (2048x2732, 426.41K)

>The furry community used to be 100% hard sci-fi nerds, by the way.
At what time?

I'm actually scared of furries, I was working a convention a few years back and one came up to me, gave me a panic attack. They're scary and I want to stay far away from them

(me)
Long before my time, sadly.
en.wikifur.com/wiki/History
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Albedo
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Usagi_Yojimbo

Some furrites do certainly look like clowns.
And some furrites choose to act like shitty people.
Clowns...not even once.
It was better before the "scary clown" shit, but now they all look the same.

How possible is that a former brony tranny is now a furry? I hate furries.

I sort of mostly knew this stuff, and thought you might have known something I didn't in relation to Hard sci-fi. Its still cool history though

Are you the retard who keeps trying to rewrite history and pretend that the furry community wasnt always a progressive space

Even back when furry was little more than an outgrowth of Sci-Fi conventions, it was still queer and progressive as fuck.

(me)
en.wikifur.com/wiki/History#ConFurence_8_and_the_sex_controversy
returnofkings.com/85268/20-degenerate-cultures-that-have-formed-the-dystopia-were-living-in

"Progressivism" in the modern meaning tends to mean government mandates, oppression, lockdowns, neo-feudal corporate facist-communism, and eternal blaming and demonizing of other groups for political gain, or for the sin of disagreeing with "progressive" talking points and propaganda.

A queer got onto a convention board and started inviting the degenerate sex-haver crowd to conventions, folks who had no interest in art or sci-fi, and no I don't have that specific old blog article bookmarked right now.

"Furry" was originally about encouraging folks to take a break from being serious all the time, not divisive(progressive) politics.

Kinda sad that the wokies always keep saying that "tru" communism has "never" been tried before.

>corporate fascist communism
lol
lmao

It's not that high. The better question is why so many women in the furry fandom are trans. Srsly why don't cis women ever have even semi-weird interests like this.

How much money are the corporate robber barons getting for their experimental and deadly mRNA jabs?

Let me guess, you consider yourself to be a Burned Fur at the time, and might even be a member of the Furry Raiders now?