Currently having a mental breakdown that's been a few years coming, either give me suicide fuel or hope fuel pls

currently having a mental breakdown that's been a few years coming, either give me suicide fuel or hope fuel pls

Attached: 1643393203584.jpg (384x250, 42.71K)

Just stop being sad lole

Attached: 1631114244602.jpg (1188x1375, 122.98K)

look at this guy's cool hat. imagine how long it must take to put it on.

Attached: 1521127976292.jpg (1000x1000, 199.29K)

same, don't have any fuel of any kind to give though

I'm sorry about that user, I hope you feel better

Attached: 10ni0cz9pmp71.jpg (658x960, 73.35K)

that's a cool hat
thanks, I dont want to die but fixing my life seems literally impossible now
I hope you feel better

Attached: 1643710814122.jpg (317x358, 23.36K)

look at this cat from the elder scrolls II: daggerfall (1996)
and tell us your problems

Attached: ancientfloppa.png (266x242, 7.74K)

Not OP but looks cute lmao

aging twink born the year after daggerfall with no job, friends or bf anymore, unfinished degree and boymoding for the past 4 years with no end in sight living with and looking after my sick mother in the middle of nowhere
Not really sure what to do

Attached: 1643339671269.jpg (1920x1080, 296.22K)

finish degree, get job, acquire friends through job or grad degree. get bf.
always a next phase in life where things turn over.

wtf you're basically me except born a year earlier

Essentially my position, same age, but I'm somehow more pathetic

thanks user, still have 2 years left on degree coz I switched majors and took some time off but I gotta just keep going forward. Just hurts that I'm so behind where i want to be.
the zillenial curse strikes again. tell me about you user

Attached: EwXfqzUVcAE0ltd.png (573x748, 37.18K)

you too, I posted before I saw you and dont wanna exclude

>the zillenial curse strikes again. tell me about you user
idk just similar to you, no friends, uni dropout, my mother's health is getting worse and worse everyday (honestly I try not to think about this too much because it can really scare me) and I've literally been boymoding for four years
what do you do in your spare time user?

>thanks user, still have 2 years left on degree coz I switched majors
what degree are you doing user? im doing the same but i dont think i'll ever get a job in the field kek, i'm just stalling til i have to kms

>switched majors in undergrad
>feeling behind in life
iktf user, I'm 30 and I fee like everyone I interact with is 5+ years younger and 5 times more successful. I have to often stop myself from looking at things that way.

I'm sorry to hear about your mum too, it's very scary and I just try and take each day as it comes
I jog and exercise a lot, watch old movies, and a fair amount of study, been trying to learn a new language again and work on a personal project tho lately the last few months I've been really depressed and just sorta existing
started as a psych major but didnt love it and took a break and switched to compsci (lol) but I'm kinda too dumb even tho I like it
and yeah but it's soo hard not to compare yourself to others, it sucks

Sorry to hear than user. For me I quit work to troon out at this pathetic age a few months ago, but never had a relationship and no friends. I did I guess have success in getting a degree and becoming an NCO in the army (also out now). I can't see myself doing any of the jobs I apply for, or at least not for the next 40 years and I feel like I have no passion for anything anymore.
I guess I'm trying to stay hopeful about the future, but I feel like I'm probably not that far from having another breakdown myself

I'm sorry you're in a similar situation
what language are you trying to learn? I've been trying to learn latin lately

I thought about joining the army when I was 18 but the idea of cutting my hair that short made me distraught.
You should feel proud about your military service and degree though user.
Japanese lol, tho it's even sadder than just being a weeb tho.. I started learning a while ago coz a guy I was crushing on speaks it

Attached: FJAHpWAXsAEn5lj.jpg (1024x1024, 127.88K)

>For me I quit work to troon out at this pathetic age a few months ago
I'm happy you're taking steps to try and address a root problem like that though too

>idea of cutting my hair that short made me distraught.
yeah I don't think I would have done it if I had learned about transitioning before college. Instead I repped hard and didn't realize that 1) most people don't dissociate when they look in the mirror and 2) the troony feelings don't go away
The degree is mostly worthless, bio of all things, really cool factory jobs I guess and who knows if military was a net positive or negative (probably negative since the trans ban happened while I was in and might have had a chance to have more of my youth)
Japanese is pretty fun to learn because it's so different and challenging. I was at around N3/N2 level, but I've let it slip hard.
It has been pretty cathartic all things considered, but I'm not exactly happy that I'll get to be a hon lol

hope yall also do okay. zillenial really is a difficult cohort to live through.

I'm gonna try and sleep for a few hours, thank you so much nice anons you really made me feel much better

Attached: 1642292713618.jpg (288x450, 12.93K)