Will I get some female privilege if I transition, don't pass, but still look attractive in twinkhonnish way?

Will I get some female privilege if I transition, don't pass, but still look attractive in twinkhonnish way?

Attached: female privilege.png (800x439, 87.66K)

no not at all

No, only AFABs get female privilege. This includes pooners

Yes, you won't be expected to operate at the same levels as a guy. They may not like or appreciate you not passing but they will understand that you're not trying to "guy". In certain situations Guys push themselves to get better and push incredibly hard on ones that are failing to the point of exclusion or getting them kicked out.

What specifically are you hoping to get? "Female privilege" is too vague and broad, specify

Yes of course

You need to look like an attractive woman to fully tap into female privilege

no but really, what are trannymaxxers specifically aiming to acquire, genuinely curious

I've gotten meme answers like "open doors for me", but also "I make friends much more easily now and I open up to my friends", but the latter looks iffy if you are a hon who still lacks social skills though. Dating/sexual market value would definitely go wayyy down versus being a cis man (yes even a straight man. Most people would never seriously date an unpassing MtF). Seeing the number of MtFs here talk about being unable to lock down a guy long-term doesnt look for the "it's more socially acceptable to be a trophy wife SAHM than a male NEET, that is why I want to troon" types. I can imagine it still works if you are hot enough, but otherwise the odds dont look good.

Yes and anyone saying no is delusional or not actually feminine. is right.
>t. AMAB nb who has never voice trained but still gets treated close to a girl - protected and called pretty and not expected to be lumped in with men - by most people who see I present and act in a feminine way

It's harder because you have to find a trans fetishist, even the best looking tranner can never be a trophy wife because they stop passing when the panties come off and a man wants to slam a pussy.

Yes

Even if people know or recognize you are trans, if you have SOME level of feminine beauty you will be treated as such. Post transition people are generally more kind and protective of me, more willing to help me or lend me aid, etc. I can get away with a lot more than I could pre. If a man sexually harasses me on the street for example (which happens way more now) other people, especially men, are WAY more likely to step in and help me. So it in a weird round about way makes me feel safer. Even people close to me generally are more considered with my well being, male friends are more open to being “touchy” in a non sexual way, because somehow they recognize it doesn’t come across to others as overtly or questionable gay or something.

Attached: 510286FB-2029-4A54-A99F-52F90D794C4E.jpg (828x1455, 797.33K)

>Dating/sexual market value would definitely go wayyy down versus being a cis man (yes even a straight man. Most people would never seriously date an unpassing MtF)
This might be true if you're trying to date total normies who don't go online and watch sports and play Candy Crush, but being trans/gnc can make you way more attractive to the kind of girls and guys who are more alternative/gamery/weeby/artistic. I get so much more tail than I did when I was cis presenting it's not even funny

Eh I got that sometimes even pre-hrt because intersex + crossdress, but I dont see the huge perk of it. As in, there are never any actual dangers to protect me from. And I'm never involved in any situations where the men need to do dangerous shit so I get to peace out of that. It's just small things like their tone of voice and their gaze and telling me not to drink too much and helping me open bottles. I honestly didnt miss it at all whenever I wasnt in crossdress. Unless it's those little things that somehow validate your womanhood a whole lot or validate your kinks a whole lot, but I'm a low-libido "hrt femboy"

Largely true but you are also a literal model

The lack of succes in finding men to date seriously date them is mainly a lack of social skill, ability to select the right men, and geographical disadvantage. Here in the Netherlands where I live, white men are super easy going about it compared to other places on earth.

I’ve dated as a gay boy and been surrounded by the culture and I don’t know ANY gay man personally who can get men romantically interested in them as much as I can, and it’s not that I’m SO good looking or something that many other trans women can replicate that

I’m a twinkhon but I’m generally considered as attractive by pretty much most people and I’m very social and those are all achieveable things for many mtfs who start young enough

Attached: DEF9FA41-93A4-4018-8E84-28E0FA523E86.jpg (828x1472, 113.06K)

Yeah but a fashion model aesthetic isn’t necessarily most men’s ideal physical type so, grain of salt. Being a model is a status thing tho and people do respect you more as a result. Men who have dated me and the current man I’m with do like to note to their peers that I’m a model, men have egos and it’s best to play into them.

I can pass in casual settings but im not passable enough for men to present me stealth, so y’all shouldn’t worry about needing to pass to benefit from some level of “female” privilege, just get good At finding the (very vast, but hidden) number of men who are totally confident being with an attractive but clockable tranny

Attached: 6A9EA36F-1086-4C7C-A50B-4DC71C43873D.jpg (828x970, 541.45K)

>alternative/gamery/weeby/artistic

This is absolutely true. I’m attracted to alternative ish men, think tattoos, metalheads, beards, musicians, creative types, and those dude go HARD for me. So again. Get good at selecting for the people into you and you’ll realize there is a fuck ton of people down. I’m just lucky That I naturally prefer the type of men who are generally super chill with tgirls

I'm getting frustrated myself with female privilege as a cis dude, honestly. I'm 6 feet, naturally muscular, sharp face, and yet I STILL feel like I'd give anything to even be an ugly woman. Like, what kind of losing a coin flip bullshit is this? Why does modern society hate men so badly?

No. You will get treated like a feminine gay male.

That image perfectly describes society. At the top are the truly valuable alphas who hold supreme power. Below them are their harems of models and secretaries. At the bottom are the rest of the expendable male population. The thing is, society has always been this way, even since ancient times.

Not true. I push failed males the hardest. They are like military deserters. I'm not going to reward their running away with nicer treatment. I treat then as if they are the toughest SOB's that ever lived. Who only trooned out to become apex predators.

>being trans/gnc can make you way more attractive to the kind of girls and guys who are more alternative/gamery/weeby/artistic
1000000% true. When you're a guy, none of your nerdy guy friends will really see you as a potential partner, even if you're both "bi" or whatever. When you're trans though it trips the wires in their monkey brains and they realize that you're a potential mate. Important to remember though that the people you associate with have to be at least moderately trans friendly (like if they're ok with you being "one of the good ones" that's honestly good enough). Weirdo conservatives and nazis won't date trans people as often because they're too obsessed with hating us to get their dicks wet.

>not true. I push...
anecdotal fallacy, majority of men are not you.

Maybe if you're a James Charles-moder but if you're more "female" than "audacious and petty" then you're going to be viewed as basically-one-of-the-girls at best and a not-male-like-all-the-rest-are at worst

>Weirdo conservatives and nazis won't date trans people as often because they're too obsessed with hating us to get their dicks wet.

87% of liberals won't date troons either or something close. It has little to do with politics. The only ones dating troons are bisexuals for the most part.

i tried to be nice to my friends and compliment them but some became kinda shy around me and one even said he had a crush on me
i liked when i could be just one more friend instead a potential partner, and i hate that incels dont fucking understand it

I routinely see normies laughing at troons in public. But ok sure. That obvious male gets female privilege lol. Like no. Maybe if you stay in your bubble sure.

You'll be viewed as super gay.

No you won't. I have truly gay friends and friends who are either mtf or nb and they are not treated the same. Men are weirded out by the gay friends but generally protective and mildly condescending and concerned and even chivalrous to the latter (holding doors open, etc)