>Playing Minecraft while he watches
>he starts to get handsy on me
>massages my breasts and back
>kisses my neck and tells me to keep playing
>things start to escelate
>can feel his cock throbbing out of his jeans
>decide to stop playing and we move to the bed
>he pushes me on my back and starts to massage and suck on my titties
>this goes on for a bit and is briefly interrupted by kissing and him grinding against me
>eventually he cant help himself anymore and he puts me on my back and starts to eat my ass out
>I am diamonds at this point
>he lets me know hes putting his dick in and he starts to thrust inside of me
>it feels so good
>He does something he has never done before
>he grabs my dick and starts to stroke it while hes fucking my ass
>He syncs it up and its the greatest feeling of my life
>gradually he increases the pace
>Until...
>climax he cums inside of me and I cum all over my bed sheets
>he makes me clean off his cock and then we cuddle for a few hours
>Is this heaven?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21.96K)

felt absolutely nothing while reading this
guess im not into dudes after all

glad i helped u discover yourself :D

i hate that i'll never have this

L

you could've done this without trooning out you know

yea ik, but then i would still have crippling dysphoria. so it wouldnt be as good

some ppl really just dont have to clean before bottoming? i wish. maybe i should get on het since women dont poop and then i wont have to clean anymore

did you even try getting fucked before trooning? maybe that'd help you stop wanting to be a roastie

this could have been better if he was more dommy and if you mentioned your cock is big and super hard. now that I think about it he should have made you lick your bedsheets. t. switch dom leaning mtf

i did but it def wasnt as good and still had dysphoria. lots of dysphoria also exists for me outside of sexual stuff. i feel comfortable being a woman

Why is it just impossible for this board to muster even the slightest bit of empathy for people with a different experience to them.

Not a foid and its probably always best to make sure but if you have good digestive health and recently went you can get away with it for sure.

how did you find a boyfriend at such a young age

from my exp eating well and pooping before you shower every day makes it p easy to not have to clean :)

college

empathy for trannies is not actually possible because their psychological experience is so utterly different from any other human
understanding motivation is as close as any normal person can get
it's probably harder to get your mind into feeling what a tranny feels than to empathize with octopuses or aliens

i think you may just be transphobic or severely retarded if you think its easier to empathize with an alien or octopus over a human being...

i want this ahhhHHHHHH

Attached: boymoder.png (88x88, 5.47K)

eh, i know im definitely into guys but reading stuff like this doesnt do anything for me either, if anything it just makes me feel sad and alone

same
would be nice to have someone who desires me, feels bad

boymoders are cute

Attached: 1643564319121.png (760x472, 15.39K)