My parents can't know that I'm trans, or I'll become homeless!!

>my parents can't know that I'm trans, or I'll become homeless!!

Have you tried, maybe, getting a job? Lol

Attached: 1599677068358.jpg (498x392, 53.07K)

a single job alone can't support most rents

i sleep in my truck and can only afford convenience store hotdogs

How much do american jobs generally pay per month? How much is the average rent (not the rent in central parts of huge urban center, like LA or NY or SF)?

good luck getting hired as a tranny and keeping the job ;^)

It can't be that hard, acceptance is much higher nowadays.

Lmao you sleep in a truck and you're simping for the degenerate elite capitalists?

about 2g-4g
about 1g-4g

theres about 120mill jobs..
about 400mill people
about 65% of those jobs pay under 40k a year.
50% pay under 30k.

>convenience store hotdogs
is this some slang for making money being a truck stop prostitute

not everyone lives in poo york retard

move to a flyover state
500 a month for rent let's me save for ffs

Reminder that Reed Erickson, an FtM and one of the first trans people who transitioned in the 1960s, waited until after his dad died before pooning out (as in, he did it right after the death). He nonetheless donated millions of dollars to trans causes through his successful businesses and his inheritance. He was not gatekept from transitioning, and he never detransitioned. Even the trannies of old times were not as "trutranny" as we thought.

40+ years ago..
most jobs, could buy a house.
now most jobs..
you aint buying shit.
you're a slave.

alot of jobs, you can actually go broke working.
end up grands in debt quickly.

i can barely afford a phone, car, fuel, food.
i do electrical work.
my days are about 10-12 hours long...
i cant afford rent.
im home right now because my back is broken.
i cant afford a doctor.
cant afford anything.

and the crazy thing is..
i'm better off than most.

i have over 6 figures..
cant afford shit.

>a single job alone can't support most rents
Yes it can

i live in the middle of nowhere in the bible belt. who would even hire me?

And yet, the economy works? Magic!

A wagie job, maybe. Learn some trades, nigguh.

Yes, it can. Being an unproductive sick fuck who can only get shitty jobs is another story.

You don't even need a trade. Just, like, put a modicum of effort into job searching, and don't live in a big city. This is coming from a lazy dumbass who never went to school (HS included) with his own 2 bedroom, car note, and enough left over to eat out, invest and buy weird fetish shit for the girlfriend. Most trannies are just lazy af and never in any actual danger of homelessness, they just use it for emotional/financial manipulation purposes (and it works, look at their gofundmes), or they're just so naive and immature that they can't into basic economics. But it's whatever, it's our job as men to house and care for these silly bimbos.

you can afford a house, you just can't afford a house where your parents had their house, because it's a high demand area now. but guess what, when they bought a house, they bought it there because they couldn't afford a house where they wanted either.

it's the circle of life, you're not entitled to anything.

>acceptance is much higher nowadays

Just because the government, educational system, Twitter, etc. are trying to make it seem like trannies are accepted doesn't mean that average every day people think that way. Most every day people just want to live their lives and be left alone and won't tell you what they really think because don't want to get dragged into your nonsense.

..wut
An entry level position is like $15/hr here in socal (less in rural areas but the cost of living is lower in those areas too)
After taxes you’re lookin at about 2,100 per month.

Even here with the most over bloated housing market on the goddamned planet you can find a 1 bedroom for about 1,300-1,400 in a semi-decent locale
You can find a room to rent for about $850

With even a minuscule amount of budgeting you can easily accrue savings on even the most basic entry level wagie job you can find.

If you can’t cover gas, food, and data on $700 a month you need to re-evaluate.
But you can find a nice room to rent and have $1,250 a month leaving plenty to go into savings and investments.

Also if you get a good job that pays decent, you can easily eat out regularly, spend money on frivolous things, abs have plenty left to save and invest.

For example $25/hr jobs aren’t even an uncommonality. And that’s here in Orange County where the housing market is fucked beyond repair.

Sure you can find one bedrooms that are 3,200/mo.
But you can find decent apartments with access to a public pool and gym for 1,300-1,400 easy.

Hell some of the more ghetto areas of OC I’ve seen a 3br for 1,600

So like.. you could get one of those, rent out 2 rooms at 850 each and your rent pays for itself, with a small profit to boot.

Granted that is probably illegal subletting, fuck laws anyways who cares.
The only thing holding you back is a fatalist mindset, you absolute failure of a human.

git gud