Why do AGP trans women have diaper fetishes so often?

Why do AGP trans women have diaper fetishes so often?

Attached: EZ_6I_9XQAYx1QK.jpg (1536x2048, 475.03K)

im hsts and straight lol

Attached: vKVoBOToJGGh_mXEvZ3Swi1x34Ov9dj7h0Kqh8NRDwg.jpg (1901x1660, 659.66K)

Nobody gives a shit how degenerate you are if you look physically attractive. Let this be a lesson, tranons

You're just a transbian in denial

a) i don't believe that it's actucally a widly spread fetish
b) if anything, it may be because it hides the unwanted genetalia and hence reduces dysphoria

I really hate how diaperposting on this board has even crept into real life for me. Every time I really have to pee there is now a part of my brain that keeps thinking: what if the diaperposters are right, and spiro really makes you pee yourself?

I know that people are just larping, and I have never really peed myself since taking spiro, but all these larp threads have still managed to scare me into thinking I might pee myself some day.

I think I really need to start filtering all diaper related words so I can have peace of mind.

spiro made me almost pee my pants on the subway

HSTS have a sex drive that is perfectly typical of the median gay male, because HSTS are gay man. The median gay male does not have diaper fetishes - it’s impossible for you to be HSTS.

The diaper thing is probably a form of transvestic autogynephilia where the process of becoming childish operates like becoming female, in the sense of complete emasculation

okay im sorry ill admit im more of AGAMP bi leaning straight lol
>Nobody gives a shit how degenerate you are if you look physically attractive
I pass but im ugly do I still get a pass in that regard?

Wearing diapers is female brained. About 25% of cis women have occasional urge incontinence. After pregnancy it's over 50%. There's a reason why, if you go to the adult diaper aisle in a pharmacy, almost everything is in pink and purple packaging with butterflies and shit.

I want to get into your post even if you now know im agamp now, shouldn't change much but agamp is a bit agp but closer to hsts, I do wish to be small and feminine, dont really want to be a girl exactly, sometimes I feel like a femboy but idk if its a cope. but I am both male and female and im okay with that and enjoy it and enjoy that others like that too. but I dont get off to myself in the mirror, no matter how fem I am, I am also really into the failed male stuff so emasculation yes, I also like degradation and humiliation so it would play into that.

>About 25% of cis women have occasional urge incontinence. After pregnancy it's over 50%

Those numbers seem a little high, even if you factor in pregnancy. These are the kinds of numbers you'd expect from a group of kindergarteners.

Women are children.

I had a few close calls as well, but there is a big difference between almost peeing your pants and peeing your pants.

I mean, everybody has those moments where they barely make it so it's not an issue as long as you always manage to make it in time anyway.

I’m bisexual tran and love diapers. But also ABDL is pretty accepted/practiced in the gay male community, so I don’t really know what this would have to do with anyone who only gets aroused by seeing themselves as a woman.

based!!!

Wearing a diaper would also help with anxiety

I don't think so user. I've never had issues or anxiety about making it to the potty. I think maybe you weren't quite ready for big girl panties.

I'm not going to wear diapers, just because I'm afraid I might have an accident someday.

I know it's an irrational fear, because I haven't even had any accidents yet. I just really need to figure out how to filter things on this board. All of this started with reading these diaper posts, and once I block them my anxiety will probably go away as well.

is that you? If you're straight then how come you have blocks that say you're gay and trans?

your a diap repper, you sound exactly like how those tranny reppers do

no its not me lol, just from my folder, I dont think I could embarrass myself THAT much jeez~~

Attached: xmytqg05lhm71.jpg (1125x2094, 199.36K)

That implies that I'm in denial about needing diapers, but I clearly don't need them since I don't have any accidents. I know you're trying to talk me into wearing diapers, or make me think I need them, but it's a little silly to argue that when I haven't had any accidents in years.

just because you haven't had an accident YET doesn't mean you cant take precautions plus if your wearing a diaper you wont have to worry if you will have an accident because you can just go in your diap :3