What is the pooner detransition rate?

What is the pooner detransition rate?

Literally every FTM I know is detransing now. It's almost as if it were subject to the whims of fashion rather than anything more substantial.... hmmmm....

Attached: Gessen-KeiraBell.jpg (1159x1159, 216.63K)

Where do you meet them?

lower than the mtf detrans rate

No study has been shown to indicate/prove FtMs who have actually medically transitioned go on to detransition any more than MtFs.

Try again the next 3495th thread.

Instagram

>why are attention seekers i met on an attention seeking website seeking attention?

How many more of these threads will you make? Are you a salty hon, a repressor, a terf, or a polack?

I'm a mtf passoid terf

bell isn't a genuine detransitioner in the sense that he really doesn't want to be a man, he clearly does, he just detransitioned due to gaslighting from his terfoid gf and to grift

yeah this, really sick of people pretending he's an actual detranser and as if he speaks for us
he literally still grows out his beard, uses male bathrooms, and obviously doesnt voice train

>detransitioned
Nigga, he didnt detransitionned kek. He still take T, still goes by male pronouns irl and still uses male spaces irl, goes out with a full manly beard etc
Not even a "i dont care if i dont shave" beard, i'm talking about a well groomed beard, he got to a barber to have it clean like that kek

Salty hon then

nice deboonking except that most ft"m" don't go past changing pronouns in the tiktok bios so they're not tracked by stats

literally dont care sorry

garg shut the fuck up

Then what's the problem kek

cry
he just has ftm derangement syndrome

Everyone should take cross sex hormones for a few years desu it's hot

gen z growing up with the idea that being trans is just a idpol xenopronouns phase dumb afab go through is a problem
not my problem and i don't really care i'm just shitposting, sucks to be a trans women born in 2020
quiet clown

Agreed, how can you say you don't like something until you've tried it?

oh no! people using different pronouns!
who cares

the majority of ftm are not on test or microdosing test to the point they experience no effects from hrt. it's perpetuating this new idea that you don't need her to transition. we're on a board that rejects any hugbox bullshit and tells you that you need 1 or 2 years of hrt before you can start girlmoding (social transition)

>you don't need hrt to transition.
true