“cis” lesbian with egg thoughts

>“cis” lesbian with egg thoughts
>visit Any Forums for the first time in a while
>thread after thread after thread specifically hating afabs and ftms (minus they fact they’re just “women” here)
>ask my 3 mtf friends why it’s like this
>“don’t use Any Forums to gauge the way trans women think, user”
>seemed obvious first
>find out all 3 post here

hm

Attached: D9A1DF80-C2B2-450C-8E2A-1699EC0DA47A.jpg (205x246, 4.56K)

what?

I'm interested to know how you found out they post here

Peoples posts here rarely align with their irl behavior

Why do u want to be a man? Do you think girls will like you more?

I have read too many posts about AAP pooners but i don’t understand gynephilic pooners? What’s the reason?

Like half my posts here are LARPs. Don't take this board seriously.

Trust me OP the sooner you distance yourself from this site the better. This board especially does nothing but give you fucked up brainworms, and your mtf friends are right to say that you shouldn't use Any Forums to gauge your reading. I don't even know why I'm here myself right now but I'm bored out of my mind recovering from surgery. Used to browse pretty heavily a few years ago, shit was horrible for my mental health and the way I thought of other people.

Attached: 1643297150414.png (328x441, 321.96K)

“Found out” implies I snooped, I just asked

Honestly this was my initial assumption but after seeing it was the same stuff over and over I worried there was a reason. I probably shouldn’t take it too seriously though.

Nta but most pooners are bi rather than strictly gay/straight.

I'm cis bi female on T (no I dont want to derail OP's thread with myselfposting, so try not to seethe 100 (You)s about it), but it's about wanting those effects from T like voice change and clearer mental state and bigger clit. Also helps with muscles since I lift. All of those changes make me feel more masculine and above my earlier self. Sexuality is separate. But I did refrain from sex with men for a while, because the idea made me feel emasculated (until I learnt that I can simply peg them). The sex I have needs to validate a feeling of masculinity for me. It doesnt work to "bottom" for a man, bottoming feels feminine, and the cis man is naturally more masculine than me.

It's fully possible that OP simply wants those effects from T that I describe, and their sexual attraction to women is a mere aside. It is also possible that said preference for women is due to how sexual activities with a feminine female can feel like a validation of one's masculinity.

Seriously, it's that easy to figure out. OP is probably being dishonest as well

Gaslight-y responses here. I don't think the trans women on this board would think it's no big deal if someone they knew was some sort of kiwifarms-tier transphobic cunt every time they go online

I think OP is wondering whether the posts here are the "real thoughts", and the irl behaviour is a pretense that must be kept up lest the relevant parties are cancelled by the 'woke police'.

Vs (in contrast) the idea that the posting is fake larping or whatever.

I can relate, because standard woke/fembrained irl spaces exert social pressures on all relevant parties to get along and to be super heccin validating and accepting (including for "intersectional" issues like race and class). Ironically, such pressures are also why sometimes you see MtFs here worry that cis women who treat them well irl are only pretending.

>why do you want to be a man

I’ve always thought of myself, at least, as the masculine role. As a kid I’d always insert myself into the men in fairy tales, choose male characters in games, ask kids to call me names like “Jack” and “Douglas.” I know puberty is bad for everyone but when I saw the difference it made in me and the guys, I was distraught. I think there was always this mental image of what I looked like in my head, so when I looked at my body, it looked weird and kind of alienish even if it had objectively normal proportions. I always had really positive LGBT support growing up and was accepted as a butch, but part of me has always felt like I was just settling.

So yeah. I can’t tell myself “I am a man” and truly, honestly believe it but I sincerely wish I was born one.

ok but what if i derail the thread by asking if u woudl annihilate a transgirls butt with ur enlarged clit

So you have AAP? were you lying about being a lesbian?

>MtFs here worry that cis women who treat them well idk are only pretending

being worried other people secretly talk about you the way you secretly talk about them isn’t a great feeling to navigate

I would, t b h. After browsing for a bit here, I feel the temptations of "chasing" calling out to me

Attached: 20220202-212738.jpg (1080x1422, 265.97K)

i wouldn’t think it’s a big deal if we were friends. I would think that’s based if a kiwi TERF wanted to be friends with me. Don’t be so insecure pooner

This is right. be true to yourself, nothing else matters – you won't be truly happy until you've figured that out

Honestly, I’m going to have to google AAP.

As far as I know, I’m a lesbian. There was short a time I thought I might be attracted to men, but my “crushes” always turned into viewing them as older brothers or mentors, if that makes sense.

I assume you're a bit fucked in the head if that's the sort of friends you want to have

I think it's bc so many people on Any Forums are incels. The incel --> mtf arc is pretty gross ngl.
Most trans women I've met irl like afabs a lot, and at most are just jealous of them. The levels of bitterness on here are unreal. I've seen mtfs here hate on afabs and theyfabs and ftms they've met irl for simply not understanding their particular journey or dysphoria. Like cis men are doing any better lol? We're trannies--dysphoria is pretty personal and hard to communicate to people who don't have it the same as you. Especially sad and irritating bc the ftmg is one of the chillest threads on here. I always like checking in on what my ftm bros are up to.

There's definitely potential for really interesting interactions on here but you gotta learn to filter out the bait and Any Forums and incel sperging or you're gonna have a bad time. Any Forums is mysogynist af though and it's crazy how that persists even with the amab trannies. I think from the polls we've done on here though a majority of the mtfs id as feminists, so idk. maybe it's just a handful of very vocal posters/trolls.

I don’t hate myself or want friends who hate me i just assume everyone has some disturbing internet alter ego they have for when posting anonymously. I don’t believe 99% of what I say online, if a kiwi terf was willing to have a tranny friend Id assume the same.

I’d literally be a hypocrite if i didn’t want to be friends with people based on their anonymous shitposts

You guys are fucking sad.

>like cis girls and are at most just jealous
This is why i like being on this board, not the shitting on women. but there's this toxic positivity in cis females spaces where you have to be YASS QUEEN WIDE SHOULDERS AND BEING TALL IS AWESOME and they dont fuckign get that i lived the first 19 years of my life as a man and that fuck you up
so this is where i go when i want to feel allowed to feel bad, to have wrongthink, to just feel like there's someone that understands when i feel disjointed from the cis women in my life.