What’s your opinion of AGAMP?

why do people argue if she’s AGP or HSTS? She’s AGAMP stop appropriating our representative

Attached: C77CA4DA-F1AA-455A-A586-64645A459823.jpg (550x706, 47.22K)

bump

based futurist bodymodders
AGAMP > HSTS >>>>> (powergap) >>>>> AGP

You’re based!

Attached: 35A6F495-281C-410E-AB65-B1852FD8862A.jpg (960x540, 63.17K)

agamp and agp are literally the same thing

wanting to look like an ethereal androgynous elf is not the same as wanting to look like a blow up doll Kardashian.
We are not the same

HSTSs trick men
AGPs rape women
AGAMPs respect boundaries and preferences

HSTS show = POSE
4/10

AGP show = I am Cait
0/10

AGAMP show = Euphoria
10/10

“Are you transgender?”

HSTS and AGP: “NOOOO IVE BEEN CLOCKED TIME TO HANG MYSELF”

AGAMP: “Yes”

I don’t want to be a woman, i’d rather be a twinkhon or just a twink. seethe you will never pass

basedd
this is why HRT femboys are the superior race

They would be if they had a label that i could take seriously and stopped wearing maid outfits or hooters tanktops. That’s cringe. Based AGAMPs don’t call themselves that

true, we need a new term

Nah. any new trendy term is flooded with AGPs and HSTS who have some motivation for identifying that way. Femboy is that, it might’ve started with men who want to be feminine but it was immediately colonized by AGPs and HSTS who are coping with their inability to pass

The only reason i say AGAMP is because it’s an objective scientific label. In reality they can identify as just males, trannys, or enbies.

The only reason AGAMP can’t be turned into that is because it is a specific inner reality that isn’t trendy or desirable to identify as unless that’s literally what you are objectively.

I literally deadass have the same face as this girl, even the fucking nose, I am NOT happy...

Why are u unhappy. People think she’s hot

she's a brick kinda.

Also anorexic I imagine which isn't helping

What does brick mean

Rectangular body shape

WTF even is AGAMP?

Autogynandromorphophilia, wanting to be androgynous

A GIGANTIC ANIMAL'S MUTILATED PENIS

no, AHE and AGAMP are the same thing.

No it doesn't, fridgebod means rectangular body. 'Brick' is just the term trans people used for a non-passing trans woman with thick angular features before Any Forums and 'hon' became popular. It's slightly less offensive / more reclaimed so you're more likely to hear old trans 80s drag queens use it affectionately and that sort of crowd.

Sounds pretty brainwormed DESU i think u shoudl go outside