Why are like 99% of FtMs "bottom" and "gay"...

Why are like 99% of FtMs "bottom" and "gay"? And why do they rarely really try to pass and do shit like painting their nails, earrings, and anime-dyed hair? Isn't it weird how to media always talks about transwomen invading women and generally lesbian spaces, but it's never talked about how obnoxious the "gay", "bottom" FtMs act? So many are basically just females who want to fulfill their fujo fantasies.

Attached: image0 - Kopie.jpg (336x341, 42.16K)

because all ftm are just mentally ill girls, afab brains can't experience gender dysphoria and they're just mimicking what mtf say and do

>99%

Attached: 1642084877827.gif (374x280, 1.88M)

Most FtMs just pass and you see them as men and don't realise they're trans. What you end up seeing is the cringy minority that you describe

holy shit, fucking clown

Because they are woman who wants dick. That's all there is to know.

why do all mtfs talk about ftms the same exact way men talk about women?

Attached: 6958DB56-8B74-4AF6-8F96-75A71E7F8A6B.jpg (729x638, 83.52K)

not all, just terminally online brainwormed bpd boymoders
>t. mtf

Because mtfs are men.

Cause They are women.
And They're mentally ill for sure.
They get attracted to a male and think they are gay lmao

because women are not viewed as domineering, intrusive, or threats. After all, you should be thankful an afab wants to be in your space, right?

you are not mtf, aren't you? i can't believe that a transwoman can actually say that.
fucking larpers

yeah no worries, i know, was just trying to mock the extreme nature of op

I didn't said I was mtf. All of you are mentally ill

Men outside of 4chins talk about women in a better light than this t b f, so in a way, you cant even make the case that MtFs here are men lol

>women are fucking retarded crazy psychos
>why are women trying to be men

OP here. I'm not trans, but I think MtF makes more sense than FtM. It's not like I will call FtMs females, yet I do think it's weird that there seem to be so many of these fujo people and it's really awkward.

Jews

>all these pooners itt seething theyve been called out

Attached: 60223EE2-E764-4129-8FD5-A1E53D9BB47E.png (750x1334, 3.65M)

I mean, that aside, the statements are meant to be related. Of course, dysphoria plays a role, but it's possible to meme it like "women are crazy braindead psychopaths, especially straight women, absolutely most disgusting- wait hold on a second, why are women now trying to be men, and convince themselves they are gay men and not straight women?"

Like yeah who would have thought

that's definitely a woman

>mtfs talking about ftms exactly the same way as incels talk about women
>unsurprising since this is a site dominated by male incels
>you can’t make the case that they’re men
lol

That's just my bad joke, that mtfs here are even more "incel" than the average male