WHY DID I STOP TRANSITIONING AT 20

WHY DID I STOP TRANSITIONING AT 20
WHY DID I LISTEN TO PEOPLE TELLING ME 18 WAS TOO LATE AND TO JUST REP
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
NOW I HAVE TO START IN MY MID 20s WHY

Attached: kaczynski-3.jpg (1825x1217, 684.86K)

why did you let people tell you to get off hrt? even if its over you can still boymode with hormones that make you feel better

idk sounds kinda like youre faketrans and/or stupid

Lmaoo

OMG GUYS THEY FELL FOR IT

Good! Rekt

At least you are not 40+ user, if you aged badly from poor genetics I am sorry you were convinced to repress again.

Well now it's definitely too late..

because everybody here and even my therapist told me that if I'm scared of not passing or questioning if its the right choice then I should stop HRT for a while to see how I feel and my parents hated the idea of me transitioing too
now im 2 years on HRT again and its so obvious i got hammered by testosterone in those 2 1/2 years
yeah i know. But now im trapped in this hon body looking like a weird underdeveloped failed male

Attached: 1643036688589.jpg (640x619, 55.25K)

transing at 18 or 28 it's literally the same thing, age is just a cope

>transing at 18 or 28 it's literally the same thing, age is just a cope
thsi is the exact shame shit people kept saying to me and its simply not true. my shoulders and body filled out way more between 20 and 23

cope hon

>cope hon
how is that cope you stupid ass retard thats the opposite of cope

seethe hon

>weird underdeveloped failed male
:eye_roll: Most bdd phrase ever

>then I should stop HRT for a while to see how I feel
>a while
>2 1/2 years

Spent 2 years focusing on university and being an alcoholic, every few days my mum would call me up and tell me how proud of me she is for choosing to be happy living as a male and how much happier I seem.
idk user idk what to tell you, i'm a fucking idiot who ruined my own life

shouldn't have listened to the retarded doomer Any Forums midshits. everyone on here who transitions at any point once puberty has begun (so literally everybody) acts like they are doomed and refuse to acknowledge how much fucking worse it will get the further you age as a man. THE CHANGES DO NOT STOP. You think it's "over" but it will only get more and more over as time goes on. I swear to god you guys are all so fucking retarded. I'm so glad I didn't rediscover this site before I started transitioning. Sorry, OP. You listened to the fucking retards. The truth is that everyone here is fucked up and a part of them want it to be "over". They want an excuse to not have to try, to blame all their problems on one thing (puberty, testosterone, etc) that definitively shuts down all possibilities in life. But what happens when you decide, fine, "it's over", I'm fucking done, and then things continue to get worse?

wow your mom really seeing what she wants to see
people are so fucking hopeless
sorry you went through this anonette

it gets worse every year yet i continue to rep

Attached: Vegeta's_Mustache.png (643x482, 240.29K)

Your iron will is wasted on being retarded.

Thank fucking god for this thread. I'm 20 and was considering not going to my HRT appointment. I think I've made up my mind now.

OP, thank you for the warning. I wish you the best moving forward. Your situation isn't ideal but remember there's still hope; people have still succeeded at your age. While some things may be out of reach, happiness, and at the very least betterment, isn't.