Welp, u convinced me. I bought some diapers

welp, u convinced me. I bought some diapers.

AND OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! it’s so weird to say but ive never felt more feminine

i had been extremely depressed the last few weeks, to the point I’ve barely left my bedroom. I’m turning 36 in a few days, been on HRT for 6 months with very little results, and both of those things have been contributing to a major dysphoria wave.

But when I put on a diaper this morning I got such a burst of energy and was able to get up and get going and have a super productive diapered day! Even my mom noticed a change in my mood when we we’re watching TV together. She even remarked that I was carrying myself more like a woman! I feel like a big poofy diaper kinda forces you to walk with your hips more lol.

Attached: FA738469-00DD-4274-B08B-755FE7D2A3AD.jpg (2576x1932, 513.59K)

>none of these threads are in the catalog rn
1/10

Why are transgirls so much into diapers?

either pol learned that the way to make people hate us is by making us seem as deranged as possible and thats why they are making so many larps recently

or someone clearly has other bad intentions

just stop with this kind of threads, this place is the only one where sane tranners exist and yet you try to fuck it up by via larps normalizing agp, fetishistic and honnish behavior

shame on you, whoever you are

stop these shit LARPs
fuck off with this dumb ass meme

Damnit OP I've gone over 2 years without buying any and you're really making me want to again

Just fucking kill yourself.

Diapers make transgirls happy. We're spreading love

You are very very
very
very gay

because they are soft and comfy?

and all is right with the world. congrats OP, glad you found some happiness

nta but what if im a HSTS-AGAMP type, does that make it okay? What if im also passing? :3

if you are HSTS then you are likely cute, which makes it ok

I hate that this is kinda right for some of us.

not larps not a meme, stop coping and embrace the crinkles

HSTS-AGAMPs are super based

would loved to be call a failed male while in diaps :3

not a meme tards

why is this board so based? I can't believe how many diaper threads there have been recently

Attached: b042dd02a4bc79101e63119cb715923126d4c245683a3c3f0336ef95ec9e9833.png (640x480, 374.6K)

after that survey it has awoken many

they're beginning to see the light