How often do you trans bottoms want to get fucked in the ass?

How often do you trans bottoms want to get fucked in the ass?

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 110.73K)

all the time but actually absolutely never at all ever

lol probably this. i fantasize about having a bf and having sex multiple times a day but realistically i'd want like 1-2x a week i think.

Ive been on hrt almost 2 years. U was a sex worker. Never cobsistently bottomed until I transitioned. I want to get fucked all the time. But as a woman its more than the sex. I want a man to make love to me. I use to ve a transbian but hormones changed my wanta and desurea and now that I have a boyfriebd I just want to please him all the time abd him to fuck me. However it's the romance and love and afffection that truely get me off. Sex is cool but have you ever been held at night falling asleep while your mans fun is dripping out of you. Thats what I crave.p

Attached: TransAngels-presents-Emma-Rose-I-Spy-A-Big-Hard-Cock-_-09.07.2021-00008.jpg (640x360, 42.55K)

Idk, I'm a virgin and haven't used any big toys or anything, so I don't have a great sense of my limits or anything. I want to be able to make my future bf feel good whenever I can though, and I definitely like the feeling of being fucked

yeah it's probably related to dysphoria for me? and well general goings-on
like, almost every morning i wake up horny as fuck for something or someone all the way inside of me, but then i remember i have a penis and anal is annoying to prepare for and i keep forgetting to buy those fiber supplements and then i remember that i dont have reliable hot water in the bathroom currently anyway and suddenly im not horny anymore but instead start wondering about breakfast and chores instead

I didn't believe bottoms could make so many typos.

Would you give oral a few times a week in addition to that?

i wish my daddy would fucky me daily but he only fucks me 1-2 a week but cums daily in my mouth

As a tourist that sounds really shitty (pun not intended). I really like anal with my current gf but yeah it's definitely not something I want to risk when doing half asleep morning sex.

Every time my top want to fuck me; or well, this would be if I had one

never

Attached: happy_munch.png (387x498, 84.42K)

Anonette was probably typing with one hand.

You're not even a bottom though

If I didn't need to prepare it, I would want it all the time

just get srs

>fucked in the ass?
everyday is scary in the ass, so i guess 1-2 times per week is fine?
but if i will get good srs then i am ready to have sex everyday and even before srs i don't mind intimacy (bj/frot/nipple play) each day.
i guess my sex drive is higher than average cis girl, don't know why tho, my test is nuked to the ground, i heard cypro has prog(?) and maybe that's the reason why i am fine with the idea of often sexual practices

Attached: hehehe.jpg (314x182, 34.34K)

She literally had her brains fucked out, don't be disrespectful.

No one will ever truly love you.

pre-progesterone
>once or twice each week
>on prog
daily, fuck me, use me, Im nothing but a hole to be filled by your cock and cum, I'll beg, I'll cry, I need you inside me now now now now now

All the time I can't wait to see my bf so he can pound me until I'm crying and shivering and can't really move anymore omg I love getting fucked