What does it mean if you're trans but don't want to start hrt because you don't want boobs?

what does it mean if you're trans but don't want to start hrt because you don't want boobs?

Attached: 0_MYP_CHP_250419SLUG_5859JPG.jpg (615x519, 55.96K)

What changes would you like to see in your body?

NB, probably

do you not want boobs ever or do you not want to be non passing with boobs that out you as a tranny?

idk but me neither really

t. on hrt

peter pan syndrome

What do boob berries taste like

im unironically detransing now i know this is what booba looks like

I think its normal, HRT doesn't make you look like a girl, it just makes you look like a man with a terrible hormone disorder. You naturally understand that it would be humiliating to have boobs when everyone can clearly see you are a male.

spooky innit?

It's possible, like for example if you don't want to grow boobs because you don't want people to notice too soon, makes it hard to boymode.

ur prolly just NB. i was the same way until i caved recently. i plan on binding when they get too noticeable but you can take SERMs if you wanna kill the growth

you are whatever you think you are. if you think you're a flat chick then you're a flat chick. don't buy into that nonbinary shit tho. that's for ugly cis girls to try and get attention.

Knowing that women have those things inside them makes me feel a little better about myself

wtf thats where titty milk comes from?
think im gay now you retards finally converted me

yeah those are the milk glands/ducts

Attached: A846B474-61AA-47D0-8B4A-FF653903DFE4.jpg (566x838, 203.85K)

AGAMP

My gut reaction was ew but after staring at this for a while now I'm just really fucking sad because I'll never be able to get pregnant

This is creepy, I know my milksacks are comparatively underdeveloped but now that I know that they look like tiny versions of this … eww
(not as bad as balls tho)

I don't even care about getting pregnant since the whole process sounds horrifying. I just want to lactate eventually. Don't know what I'm gonna do once I do but I'll figure it out.

I know but every time I see a femoid with children i start crying, it's like there's some thing deep inside me that really wants to be a mom and I get really depressed when I'm reminded I never will be

You might not get the exact same experience, but I'm sure you'll know what it's like to be a mom some day.

;~;

ywnbaw