Mtf college girl (19)

>mtf college girl (19)
>live at older brother's (25) place so I don't have to pay dorm fees or rent on an apartment
>he tries to hit on my friends
>doesn't let me bring guys over to stay the night
>was cool enough to say he doesn't care if I'm sexually active (but he seems to think I'm a virgin)
>said I have to be home before 11 no exceptions so that he knows I'm alive & well and safe
>says he's worried about guys being creeps and about one of them doing a hate crime if they find out I'm trans

Idk if I got my head in the dirt or w/e but I don't feel like hate crimes really happen all that much anymore? I've never had anything happen to me at least so I feel like this town is safe enough?

I'm not trying to needlessly worry him by staying out at all hours but I'm hoping to hear from other tgirls whether transphobic violence was still something to worry about outside of like the deep South

Attached: 1642801772447.jpg (896x911, 121.43K)

your brother wants to fuck you and he's jealous of other men having you. he flirts with your friends to get your attention.
SUCK HIM

My brother only likes cis women user, and I wouldn't go for incest regardless.

19 is a tad young to be sexually active, user. Most people don't even have a sex drive at that age yet.

My friends all said they've had sex before, and the guy I was with said I'm really special to him and that he loves me. I think its normal now to have sex at 19, my last bf said so at least and what I heard from my friends seems to confirm it.

I was worried about being a slut but he told me its not slutty so long as you love each other.

Lmao your big brother is ruining your college experience. Go get your own place it'll be worth it.

He knows you're a slut and doesn't want to enable your slut ways. Bring home a BF and let him get to know your bro and he'll ease up.

is this a joke?

Hate crimes only happen to hons+uggos dw girl

Trans girls belong to their older brothers.

Having lots of sex is good anyways. Peeps who call others sluts are just jealous. I say you should have sex in the living room before your brother gets home to assert dominance.

most people don't even know who they are yet let alone know what they're into

He doesn't want you bringing anyone in because he doesn't want to hear his younger sibling getting rammed.

By 19 most have it figured out

That's cringe, your brother isn't your dad. Cuck him

wtf r u talking about, u don’t even have a complete brain at that age

Is there anything more cucked than having a sister?
Think about it logically.

>tfw no overly protective older brother

I would but I don't have money and haven't been able to find a job yet
Gonna keep trying this. So far he is kind of grumpy to my bfs I've brought over and shuts himself up in his room.
You're sure?
I feel like I'd get in trouble for this.
That's fair I guess.
I mean he's not my dad but I'm living in his house so he sort of makes the call.

>So far he is kind of grumpy to my bfs I've brought over and shuts himself up in his room.
lol

>So far he is kind of grumpy to my bfs I've brought over and shuts himself up in his room.
well yeah they're fucking his sister lmao