Does having a soft female body feel as pleasurable as it looks?

does having a soft female body feel as pleasurable as it looks?

Attached: BE4CCB24-1502-4BD5-B8E2-246D112B8B67.jpg (720x703, 218.51K)

I wouldn't know

thank god I don't have a body like that because I'd be such a nympho I'd have every strain of AIDS

what the hell does that even mean

It doesnt really feel like anything unless youre being felt up. Having a male body felt pretty grimy and gross tho

I think anyone who feels comfortable in their body usually enjoys it in a way that is sort of always on in the background and never stops giving them peaceful, warm feelings.
You can enjoy things like looking at your hands, rubbing your arms, adjusting your legs, listening to the subtle sounds and feeling the friction as you move. Just listening to your own heartbeat. Totally nonsexual stuff that just makes you more aware of your body and connection to it.

I think people who are comfortable in their own bodies are happier than anyone else.
It affects every aspect of their life and makes everything brighter. They are virtually guaranteed bright futures.

IMHO, no. I mean it's great SOMETIMES like when you feel like you look really on point and you don't feel like you're too fat (or too skinny) etc.... But mostly it's not that special.

I think in terms of everyday enjoyment having a masculine body was more fun because weight fluctuations didn't make me feel as off and the muscles felt nice. I loved the pumped feeling after working out for example and in general my body just felt more springy and alive.

Idk but when I shave my thighs I can't stop rubbing them together. And I can't stop fondling my pecks when I shave them either. Having low body hair must feel pretty good.

Yes, it feels soft. I love touching myself after I got on mtf hrt.

same

I wonder what that feels like

thats because its still male, but an emasculated and feeling-less male body

see

its definitely a lot more comfy than a male body, and Its really pleasurable for my body to be felt up, squeezed, and dominated by a real man :o

Idk exactly what you mean by this, but I've been moisturizing my whole body daily fairly consistently for little under a year, and between that and estrogen, my skin genuinely feels really nice and soft to the touch. I just wish there was someone other than me to touch it :/

see

>It affects every aspect of their life and makes everything brighter. They are virtually guaranteed bright futures.
crazy stuff man.

No it feels like shit I wish I was a man every day

Take your pills alice

you don't notice it unless you're touching it. for a while I would just idly rub my forearm cuz it was so soft. and when i'm going to sleep rubbing my thighs together feels really goood

it's just a body. i don't feel any different than i did before