We all agree here that nontranssexuals aren’t trans, right?

they’re just gnc cis people

Attached: 9E95E1E8-C493-4798-A054-A7D3B3B151A6.png (510x405, 205.01K)

Agreed

hey persey-chan, what's the first letter of the name of the county you're from?

U

Oh ok different persephone then

What's non-transsexual? Like people who don't want to medically transition? Because I think those only exist in the fantasies of people with too much free time. I'm nonbinary and I want to medically transition, I have dysphoria, and I can't imagine why anyone without at least some kind of dysphoria would identify as trans. I don't mean just bodily dysphoria. If you don't have social dysphoria or any kind of dysphoria, then what made you think you were trans? What made you seek the label? Real question.

thats what im asking

yes. if you don't want a vagina (I'll even nix the perfectly fine best srs options available arguments) you are most definitely only gender non conforming

I'll make a slight exception for ftms tho, seeing as they are beyond fucked on options unless they can go the clit route with massive growth gains from t, but they still gotta have genital dysphoria

non binary does not exist sorry your a plasma cloud of material with no real form flying through space

Even if that clit is huge, it would still be like a micropenis and not able to penetrate anything.

pretty true, but if i heard masculine groans as i sucked it id be ok, they can get a slightly hollowed strap on, then id know they feel it and id still love the action coming from them.

oh nasty i just realized im posting in a trip thread im gonna go expell my dinner in the toilet excuse me

lol

i'm a transsexual hrt cis boy what am i faggot

Attached: 7C164B25-559C-42A6-8A74-A8E50AC8D5CD.jpg (1574x1599, 289.4K)

a retard

actually i only have adhd

that counts

A faggot

>then what made you think you were trans? What made you seek the label?
I wanted to be a woman. The dysphoria came once I took first steps towards trying to identify and transitioning into one.

yeah that's how I feel too