Shame on y'all

Shame on y'all.

Attached: FKNZsljXEActuzS.jpg (525x680, 98.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WESXLLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will NOT cover my girldick and there's nothing you can do about it

Do you think we also wanted this? Fuck no lmao

Gross and weird. Why shame on me? I'm literally futamaxx and I stick to changing discreetly in a corner or compression underwear unless I'm showering.

If she's showering and this is the problem, wtf is she supposed to do, exactly? Suddenly I imagine this may well be the whole problem, because transphobes be like that. Admittedly, I'm not sure I give a shit enough to read about her.

why dont people change and shower in stalls i dont get it

Why is she in the new like everyday

Because she's a tranny and dared act like an equal while also not being pretty

I find what Lia Thomas is doing to be based, I'm an advocate of all sports being unisex anyway. Seems silly to divide by something as arbitrary as gender.

t. cis dude

based and trannypilled

No such thing as chic with dick.
She wants the 'man' gone.

Dailymail article lol

first of all, there are no such thing as “male” genitals. the correct terminology would be “penis” and “vagina.” there are male penises, much like there are female penises, male vaginas, and female vaginas (and also penises and vaginas of the other genders and combinations thereof)
second of all, why should a trans person be forced to cover up their genitals? is that saying that trans people should be shamed for the false gender that society has assigned them? just as a cis woman wouldn’t be shamed for not covering her female vagina in a female locker room, neither should a trans woman be shamed for not covering her female penis in a female locker room

yes i deeply apologise for my personal involvement in this incident

This is the kind of attitude that leads to you freaks being beat up.

Based

Im a filthy chaser btw

Im sorry but are you implying all chickens are hens??????
Eeeeeeeet eeeeeet yorsgo basu aghfreef soulpa hgasies

The rules of susciety can succ mi ballg

Even when showering I wear underwear. It’s only at home when I take it off and clean bottom

>Oh god a PENIS nnnnooooooooo I'm so triggered!!!!!! :(

Attached: jk.png (110x138, 29.62K)

yes there is
penis and balls = male
vagina and uterus = female;

the fact you want to not be what your really are doesn't give you the right to obfuscate simple reality because your mental illness cannot deal with it.
genders as the troons conceptualise it are meaningless. Your fucked up self perception are meaningless
only sexe is a category that should matter. not the nebulous unprovable gender fairies you believe you have in your heads. Those fairies don't give you the right to apropriate a sex that isn't yours and to force yourself in women communities and facilities.

tldr : ywnbaw
you're just a creepy fetishistic man.

imgur.com/a/WESXLLg
Ok but I'm still a man tho?

extremely based, I STAN!