Mfw I want to medically transition but I'm afraid of virilization

I want to look like a hot hermaphrodite/androgyne, not like an average ayden pooner

Attached: 584a56193dd5802b8e4e433a.jpg (209x234, 8.47K)

Not possible if you dont have the facial bones, frame and height, but you can somehow nice enough if you take T, lift, and shave. You wouldnt look like the chubby pubestache stereotype.

whats virilization. i read it on google and i still dont understand

Masculinization. Body hair, muscle mass change, voice change. Male puberty.

I can teach you to love being a pooner, do you like boymoders?

Boymoders are hot and I'm bi, so yes, but I don't think even the hottest boymoder can make me accept ayden poonerhood. I need a hopeful ftm results thread because I feel like I'm losing my mind. There are so many hot boymoders and mtfs but I've never seen one attractive ftm.

Thats literally what T does. How retarded do you have to be to try become an UwU enby qweeur using testosterone

Idk I'm not OP. I don't see why they want T at all.

Picrel then, but you need to already be a cishon. Otherwise, go for something like what stefi cohen (a short roidgirl) does but you can always cut your hair short unlike her

OP wants moid bones in the face and body, but essentially estrogenised flesh, which is never happening

Attached: 1638979605319.gif (1202x778, 533.02K)

I want the muscle mass change and voice change, but I don't want the body hair and I don't want to go bald.

Then work out, do other steroids, and voice train. You're not a tranny, just a butch woman

You can get muscle without T
And low dose testosterone for a few months will be enough to drop your vocie to a more androgenous level

>voice change
Take T for only 3 months, train your voice with voice training from there on
>avoid body hair and going bald
3 months is nothing, but you can always stack finasteride with the T if you are paranoid
>muscle mass
After going off T (and you must lift while you are taking it), you can always continue lifting while doing anavar cycles. And potentially upgrade to dbol cycles in the future.

Or you can just take T forever but take finasteride at the same time to prevent balding and body hair. This will long term cause some masculine fat redistribution, but you also run the risk of acne (can be addressed with accutane). The finasteride will slow facial and body hair growth, but you likely still have to shave/laser eventually.

The "3 months T, and then var/dbol" route avoids acne and face/body hair, but you also dont get masculine fat redistribution

HOLY SHIT. THANK YOU. You're a fucking lifesaver. Thanks!

>goes on T
>becomes masculinized
>becomes TERF
Tale as old as time

Nah, I love trans women too much to become a terf. Terfs are cis cunts with sandy vaginas, bitter ftmtf detrans, or bitter aydens and I am fortunately none of those.

Not yet you arent

enjoy ur dysphoria and weird vag

I won't enjoy the dysphoria, but I look forward to the weird vag and micropenis. Thanks!

Not really, I'm and I gave that advice because it closely parallels what I'm doing as butch les. T for 3 months and then female steroids. I basically look like a woman in every way except for a deep voice, slightly larger clit, and I'm more muscular than most women (which is not a flex/brag because most women dont lift at all anyway). I'm still on low dose T for the mental benefits, but a low dose that does not cause acne or balding or facial hair or further voice drop. I dont mind re-increasing the T and my voice further changing, but I'd have to bother with finasteride and accutane (finasteride also blocks clit growth if OP doesnt want that)

Just wanting to chip in that if you do "T + finasteride, for long term" the fin blocks clit growth. If you dont want facial hair or balding, but you really want clit growth, I suggest taking only T for 1-2 years (most clit growth happens then) and only after that taking finasteride. The risk is that you get whatever amount of face/body hair grows in those 1-2 years, so you'd have to shave/laser that off. Balding is a low rare risk if it's only 1-2 years. If you dont mind stunting clit growth, then yeah you can take finasteride from the start.

If you do the 3 months of T route, you will get some clit growth but a small amount, likely just a larger clit but well within normal female range.

>mental benefits
What mental benefits lol
Unless this is an admission of dysphoria and you're just a closeted pooner

Thanks for the info! I'm new here and never expected to get actually useful info, so thank you for that, really. I needed this like you have no idea.

Its just a big clit so you cant penetrate with it. Take some time to go over all the side-effects of T from detransitioners

Based thread, anons. Good luck.

Actually if you're on a low dose of T for a long enough time, those "negative" effects will occur. It's not a matter of dosage, but time. Just because you're on a low dose doesn't mean they won't occur eventually.

You can if you use topical application of T, and pump it regularly. At least that's what it looks like over on the clit growing subreddits. The people who want it seem to get it if they're dedicated.

This won't work because, as long as OP has female fat distribution, she'll look like a woman and you can only get male fat distribution from T.

Oh god newfags going to go from aiden to audrey and blame the troons for everything