/sextoygen/ (i guess)

Just wanted some advice on what kind of toys to buy but go ahead and talk about other sex toy stuff here too

Anyways my questions are: As a beginner, what size dildo should I use and what brand? Should I bother with vibrators? is Adam and Eve a good site for this sort of stuff? and also, what exactly is the point of butt plugs if it doesn't hit the prostate?
Sorry about all of that, I've just recently become more open about my bisexuality so I don't know squat about any of this.

Attached: trainer kit.png (350x350, 67.51K)

just use your hands

Have you bought one of those shower head attachments for cleaning yourself out?

No but I was planning on buying a douche
I tried, it's boring. I need something a little bigger

>what size dildo should I use
small, literally if it doesn't have 'beginner' or 'starter' in the name, probably too big
>what brand
I like lovehoney, theres lots of options, that being said material is more important, imho silicon is best by far
>I bother with vibrators
vibrating anal toys? yes. ymmv with using a vibrator on your dick though, if you chose to try, get one that is soft, or it'll just hurt.
> is Adam and Eve a good site
yes
>what exactly is the point of butt plugs
makes you feel full, good for training, ands some stimulation while jerking off or whatever else

friendly reminder to try too

i have a 5.5 inch dildo i got from amazon for 28ish dollars. it’s really good and it’s pthalate free and like silicon and shit

also avoid douching with large quantities of water frequently, can mess you up pretty good.

There are none up

Why? What happens?

just created one, has link to the old one too

those gens are fucking cancer to browse through

ok

infection, irritation, damage to anal lining if you use waaaay to much water.
use small amount of water, 1 times per day, no more than about 3 maybe 4 times a week and you'll be good

Don't go crazy with girth starting out. Figuring out length is insane when practicing. I had a flexible 18" (iirc) double sided dildo, and took the whole thing from one end to the next. The intensity of that makes you'll feel like you break if you move incorrectly.

Does the sensation of having to shit go away eventually? First time anal and it's kind of uncomfortable

Yeah it does. Takes a while though

depth play is sooooooo fun, I took the entirety of my 24" squarepeg for the first time the other day, I didn't think it was possible but now I'm even more addicted to anal

so uh... how much shit was there on it?

Anyone else have to do it about 20-40 times in a row to get cleaned out fully? Only do this on 1 or 2 days a week at most though.

literally zero because I'm really good at cleaning my ass and take my daily psyllium husk like a good bottom

>psyllium husk
Does it really work that well?

>also, what exactly is the point of butt plugs if it doesn't hit the prostate?

Its basically an upsale, just directly buy a normal dick sized dildo and use that. "training" is a meme to sell more toys, if it's around the size of your biggest turds, it will fit. I'm still kinda angry about falling for the upsell and getting a buttplug first and then a month later a dildo - it's all you need and don't bother with speical male orgasm toys like aneros either, it's all upsell memes for butt virgins.

>makes you feel full, good for training, ands some stimulation while jerking off or whatever else
they do nothing for me, it's hit or miss because they're too short and you can't really maneuver them properly. just get a dildo, op. Don't feel full either btw. Don't get this buttplug and training stuff at all. Bought something labled "magnum" already because it was just roughly the size of my peepee, works like a charm. Someone enlighten me about this ... am I missing something about buttplug use, like in theory It made total sense to me but now, it just seems like theyre all redundant vs normal sized penoids.