/bigen/ - Bisexual General

QOTT: Favorite drug?

Previously Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like both sexes, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to both sexes or characteristics of both sexes is bisexuality.
>Do you love me, OP?
(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
Yes.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: file.png (711x400, 305.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eOUtsybozjg
youtu.be/3taEuL4EHAg
skribbl.io/?OtgcyoexQvPL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> QOTT: Favorite drug?
estrogen

Attached: 645415F1-9A8A-46E3-A3F0-BA7E295CE041.jpg (1920x1000, 517.61K)

i like mushroom is scawy but makes me a bettew pewson uwu

Attached: mushroom cat.jpg (600x876, 383.43K)

Alcohol because I fucking love cider. Also I haven't tried any other drugs as I'd be too scared to buy them and have no frens.

Incredibly based

Attached: 1447805458063.jpg (640x464, 36.77K)

>QOTT: Favorite drug?
Testosterone. Weed is ok too, need to try shrooms for real some time soon

Attached: 1630894427229.jpg (720x592, 310.18K)

>QOTT
acid maybe

Kava. Good standby and no one talks shit about kava, except when they confuse it with kratom.

I already thought you were cool but now I want to trip with you

I've only tried weed which is alright and benzos which did fuck all, booze too I guess
I'll be off my meds soon so I can finally try lsd, mdma, shrooms, and whatever else

oxytocin

Your love is the only drug I need baby

You are
The Perfect Drug
The Perfect Drug

>love
it hurts

Attached: elaine sad.png (967x783, 804.77K)

>Favorite drug?
my meds they make me not paranoid
i'll get them next tuesday for sure. yay.

let's try some drugs together curanes

yeah that one is better

see beer isn't terrible

>shrooms
had one trip that was euphoric and borderline spiritual, and one that was definitely spiritual only i was in hell

not to be a normie but alcohol and weed are better for me

microdosing lsd is *chefs kiss*

Attached: E3u4pcsWYAEusr7.jpg (1178x1938, 116.37K)

Blushing rn
youtu.be/eOUtsybozjg

Have any in mind? Besides shrooms and adderall I know fuck all about drugs desu

Attached: 1618611530380.gif (509x340, 994.93K)

skribblio anyone?

If legality is the issue and you're looking to experiment, plenty of head shops sell "drugs" as supplements that are in a legal grey area and no one really enforces against. Kava/kratom bars are also a thing, though you should be careful with how often you dabble in kratom. Kava is a mild body high and relatively harmless. If you live in Canada or a weed legal state of the USA, you just need to be legal buying age to try smoking the pots.

You can also legally get phenibut online in most places but it kind of sucks as a recreational high and isn't really worth trying imo.

youtu.be/3taEuL4EHAg
ok who effing knows

Autists are cute. My friend is (probably) autistic and I like it when he goes on little autistic rants about dune or when he needs me to talk to strangers for him
hell yea
>had one trip that was euphoric and borderline spiritual, and one that was definitely spiritual only i was in hell
I need both of these experiences
>yeah that one is better
link?
what does trippin on acid feel like?
sure

Attached: 1637651977182.jpg (2176x4096, 820.35K)

I'm a fan of threshold trips personally. like if you sit in a park and look at a tree it'll have fractals but if you blink enough it'll go back to being a tree. then weed can just push it over if that's what I want from it

no cap drugs are super cringe and I'm reporting everyone here who is admitting to doing them to the FBI fr fr

>Favorite drug?
Vodka and shitty memes.

I'm down for that, super satan.

Attached: catboy_828_meme.png (564x540, 292.21K)

skribbl.io/?OtgcyoexQvPL

Do you prefer straight vodka or vodka cocktails?

Cosmo, Moscow Mule, Vodka Cranberry?

Nice!

I like to mix it with whatever soda I have on hand. Although after enough drinks I stop caring and drink it straight.

Attached: cat_drawing_07.png (467x384, 17.32K)

>what does trippin on acid feel like?
there's a little nausea but once you adjust, colors get fucky and objects start breathing and taking on patterns. it's fairly energizing as well. emotions get deeper, and if you're having a good trip it can feel like a very low level full body orgasm. music enhancement is greater than with weed imo. lazy summary but it's something that can only be experienced. feels a little like you're going insane though but in a fun way lol unless something pushes you the other way

I live in bongland and afaik drug control is fairly strict so stuff like weed or kava is illegal.

Attached: 1566171444380.png (583x800, 182.36K)

You can get that literally just from being mildly mentally ill and/or under enough stress

CBD for everyday use. Kills my anxiety without any of the problems benzos have, and I can also still be functional unlike weed.

downed a whole bottle of beer and i'm still sober . alcohol is a scam

Attached: 46976F4E-3E6B-4A10-A173-7BB927AC7B37.jpg (976x507, 35.28K)

Man, I sure do love roses.

Attached: catboy_1008.png (360x504, 247.59K)

I didn't get the fun mental illnesses then I guess. depression, paranoia, executive control issues and a dash of sperg don't make me see cool colors and patterns.

I once thought I was hallucinating hearing people talking shit about me.

Turns out I had excellent hearing and they actually were, I was just trying to convince myself I was mentally ill and imagining it.