Me 32 yo boomerhon prof at a shitty uni

>Me 32 yo boomerhon prof at a shitty uni.
>new semester comes around
>look at class directory see hyper masc name with an obviously female name beside it with an asterisk.
>class comes around and think I’ll get to laugh at some 19 year old twinkhon.
>youngshit passoid completely stealth. Think she started at 15 or something. Only thing that’s kind of clocky is her voice and even then it’s not detectable by cis people.
>see her talking with male classmate obviously flirting.
>take attendance, ask for “deadname”
>she freezes and stares at me
>the pure look of shock on her face kek.
>face becomes red in embarrassment.
>I call her deadname again.
>she timidly speaks up and says “here”
>tells me her preferred name
>*devilish grin*
>”oh my! I’m so sorry!! What pronouns do you use?” Despite clearly presenting as female.
>her world is shattered at this point. On the verge of tears.
>I’m trying to hold back a laugh
>”sh…she/her”
>goes back to trying to flirt with the guy later in the class. The look of disgust in his eyes kek.
>overheard her ask him to hangout. He awkwardly makes up an excuse and leaves.
>it’s been a couple weeks now and overhear some of the students talk about how she’s a tranny and make fun of her.
>at least they’re not making fun of me anymore lol.
>the girl doesn’t come to class very much anymore and when I see her on campus she is usually wearing baggy pants and a hoodie. Even got her hair cut a little shorter.

Attached: 4ACB41CF-AAE6-4A6A-B560-88E4792C80F7.jpg (600x802, 36.81K)

Power move. Love it.

what the fuck... that is so messed up...

The guy was gonna find out eventually anyway. OP might've saved her life.

It’s my duty as an old shit to btfo youngshit passoids. So I preformed girl removal on her and made her boy mode again kek.

That is still so shitty... fuck you OP, you just crushed a young stealth trans girl

based. keep these youngshit passoids in their place

desu i found this believable up until

>*devish grin*

everything after is too much. particularly college zoomers making fun of her. passoids are in high demand for woke tokenism, they’d worship her

they would also definitely still make fun of you

This. Yet, paradoxically they would never touch me, clown world.

Literally the incel version of "and then everybody clapped" quit larping OP and go get tour dick sucked, pay someone if you have to

I want this to be real. It probably isn't but good god, I want it to be. I hate youngshit passoids. I'm not even trans, I just hate their smugness and willingness to throw the adult transitioners that are a majority of trans people under the bus.

anakin you’re supposed to be the chosen one the one to bring down the sith not join them

>be me
>19 years old passoid
>enter my new computer science class and see teacher
>45 years old looking hon
>kek
>classes starts, try to make some friends
>teacher outs me almost inmediatly
>this bitch
>appear shocked and hurt to the whole class
>later explain what happened to faculty
>get teacherhon fired
>even got the name thing sorted out when I threaten to sue
>months later hear teacher an hero herself
>meanwhile I ended up hooking up with guy at my class
>sex is great but he is kind of boring, so I just out him too when semester ends

Attached: 20220201_232635.jpg (1080x1350, 309.62K)

you should unironically get reported to the dean for this assuming it’s not some shit larp

0/10 too strong

>computer science class

it’s the little details that really make the joke

I don't understand what makes stealth so important desu. I've known stealth trans people who came out to me once we knew each other awhile and it didn't change how I viewed them at all.

Also if that dude reacted with disgust at finding out you did her a favor because he probably would've killed her and left her body in a ditch if he found out later.

it's a LARP

why... why do you make us suffer

are you trans?

There were a couple funny copypastas with passoids humiliating hons but i can't remember anything specific enough to find them.
One had the passoid getting her bf to beat up the hon and then going home and getting railed by him.
The other was about humiliating a hon at work and getting her fired.

Nah, I'm a detroon but I boymoded the whole time so nobody knows I even attempted it.