Is Gamiofficial AGP?

Has Gami declared for AGP or HSTS yet?

Would be nice to have an AGP role model that wasn't a complete degenerate hon.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (176x176, 13.21K)

meme labels but she's on record as being attracted to women

who cares? she’s a retard. have you seen her twitter?

Yes it’s really embarrassing

Did she get banned?

yeah she told @halomancer1 she fucked her mom and got permabanned lmfao.

Attached: 1643768620285.jpg (686x798, 63.34K)

What about her isn't purely based?

>is a eugenics-supporter for autists and gender dysphorics
>is super bitchy and pretentious
>also a drama queen

I'll take that any day over the typical freakshow leftist AGP on twitter.

She's a rich kid. Pro tip, most unironic neoliberal hawks are just rich kids

so is that agp or hsts?

i think shes pretty cool regardless, do u really need a role model based on whether or not theres a paraphilia there? why not just look up to someone for the things you admire?

>>is a eugenics-supporter for autists and gender dysphorics
Based
Isn't she autistic too though?

>for the things you admire?
so, agp?

>I'm pro fucking your mom
THIS constitutes targeted harassment??

why in the everloving fuck would you admire someone for a paraphilia based around narcissism and poorly constructed simulacra?

>twitter user
there's no way she isn't

"I fucked your mom lmao" is peak male humour, so AGP

Im fucking astounded neolib troons exist

I mean not really, but conceptually? Astounding lmao

>Im fucking astounded neolib troons exist
Why? Under neoliberalism trans acceptance has been pushed like never before

What
There are entire cultures where we've been a thing the exact same way we are now (aka named and shamed).

Oh seriously? Ok cliffnotes version:

Yes market forces have eroded and continue erode social bonds and folkways thru the bkunt instrument of the profit motive; folkways like publicly expressed racism and transphobia. Thats a fact. This has allowed nominally radical and illiberal but left activists to push successfully for trans rights. Thats all true!

However what is not true is the idea that neoliberalism alone can sustain trans rights, theres no evidence to suggest this economic mode is *needed to retain trans acceptance once already implemented*

What is also true is that neoliberal policies are devolving into a sort of degenerated capitalism we might call technofeudalism which prioritizes monetizing all areas of private life (neolibs ofc already trying to monetize the public life) as well as the creation of monopolistic platforms like twitter and amazon that can leverage immense social control thru restriction of platform access

The backdrop to this model in the global north is a vicious extraction of resources in the global south that is causing ecological collapse to accelerate to such levels that the species is in danger of mass death and misery.

We also cannot sustain the required levels of cobsumption neoliberalism needs in its world system wirhout further cooking the planet

So its a very bad idea!!!

Attached: 1641872388632.png (410x598, 165.18K)