I'm a repper but I kinda wanna go on estrogen just so I can call myself a detransitioner and become vocal on trans...

I'm a repper but I kinda wanna go on estrogen just so I can call myself a detransitioner and become vocal on trans issues without seeming like a weirdo. If I look like a lost soul who got groomed into transing it will be more believable and meaningful when I hate on trannies publicly than if I just were another right-wing white guy. The biggest thing holding back trans rights is that cissies are afraid that people might regret trooning and become detransers, so being living proof of that might be more convincing than warning people about it.

I see it as a sort of self-sacrifice what I'm doing. What do you think?

Attached: 1610031711333.jpg (1088x821, 140.38K)

i think u should do it, but just bc it would get u on hrt and chill u tf out fckin retard

if anything, it would make me more mad. women are fkin neurotic. that makes me think. maybe if im on E i will start acting like a delirious hon as well, that would be perfect.

what's up with the trunks pics here lately?

Dunno I got this pic months ago and I haven't posted here for a while

just do it pussy repper i dare u

I will, faggot. I'll ruin my life on purpose and drag all of you with me cause thats what you fuckers deserve. I'm literally a hero

Attached: jokel.jpg (1848x1040, 576.39K)

I think it'll only work if you're on E for 5+ years, get FFS and develop some massive titties. The titties part is especially important. It literally will not work unless you have huge boobs

I call myself a detransitioner despite only being on it for a month and a half. Honestly, it's made me more supportive of trannies. I felt like ass when I was on it, if they're willing to live feeling like THAT all the time just for the chance to look like some vague impression of a woman I'm willing to support their endeavors.

You think I'm larping but I am actually not. I will literally do this. I'll grow bitch tits only so I can complain about them every day and tell people its all because of globo homo turning kids trans. Although my story will be fabricated, it will save thousands of impressionable minds from having their bodies ruined.

I fucking hate them and I think they deserve all the hate they get for ruining me and other GNC men. So, I cannot relate.

>I fucking hate them and I think they deserve all the hate they get for ruining me and other GNC men
calm down user, u havent even gone on estrogen yet, howd we ruin u

I was fine living as my agab my whole life but as soon as I ventured into trans communities on the internet, particularly discord and here, I got so aggressively pinkpilled and gaslit by everyone that I now I have to think about transitioning on a daily basis. I've become completely disfunctional and can't even do basic tasks like going to the store to buy groceries without thinking about my appearance. I'm basically doomed to either transition or kill myself because of my brain and thus I decided the best way to go forward is to troon out but make life as bad as possible for other trannies in turn by ruining their optics

*because of my BRAINWORMS

our optics are already ruined user. you're just one more drip in the bucket. if u were fine being amab why do u feel the relentless urge to transition. do u have ocd or something. sometimes ocd can mimic dysphoria

You’re a nobody seething at anonymous people. Think, how is this not a genuine effort by your subconscious to feminize your body.

As long as trannies are allowed to talk to minors on the internet and aren't immediately put in concentration camps, we're doing something wrong. I don't know if I have OCD btw. I'm just a feminine AMAB and under any other circumstances, I would probably just have lived as a bisexual man, but now I am brainwormed to hell and cant go back to normal.
>You're a nobody
Not for long. I will make national news very soon and let millions of people know whats happening to children all across the western world. This has become my biggest goal in life and nothing will stop me, faggot-
>Think, how is this not a genuine effort by your subconscious to feminize your body.
It's not. I don't care about my body, really. I'm only doing this because I hate you. If I didn't I woulda just killed myself.

hate is a burden you can only carry so far user. if you want to be a tranny u shouldn't blame trannies, but accept yourself, otherwise you'll just suffer for the rest of your life.

You guys carry more hate for ordinary folk than anyone I know. Trannies are the most hateful people. You don't wanna admit it but secretly you want all cis people to die

Also I will totally blame, because that is literally how it happened. You made me this way

Attached: vargfuckyou.png (450x427, 394.03K)

is picrel you? I think if you lose the beard you got a good shot at passing.

>is picrel you?

Attached: vargsmile.gif (200x200, 765.31K)

kek