Why don’t people with gender dysphoria just use steroids? Testosterone is much more powerful than estrogen...

Why don’t people with gender dysphoria just use steroids? Testosterone is much more powerful than estrogen. So seems like it would be easier to transition into an alpha male than transition into a woman.

Attached: 626E9830-6BCB-4B9D-8D13-D4DDACEBF874.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

what

transitioning into a heart attack at 30

It'd be "easier" to just do neither lel

people with gender dysphoria do use steroids. what are you on about?

Mtfs should just use steroids instead.

When you age out of being a twink, you go to the gym and become a hunk musclebottom. It’s really not that difficult, but you all want to become trannies instead.

You’ll have a better sexual market value taking tren and becoming a normie fag hunk than you ever will taking HRT and gaining tits.

but i want to be a woman

I'm a bodymodder, I take both testosterone and estrogen, like Hitler.

I don't want to be a 'hunk musclebottom' I want to be a woman
you're kind of weird OP ngl

the joke is that estrogen is a steroid you absolute sperg. And no, it's well known to not fix dysphoria for most people who try it

steroids is the best death grips ever put out. this is undebatable.

>are you thirsty?
>why don’t you eat more?

>You’ll have a better sexual market value
but I'm ace

also I'm a woman why would women take androgens???

i feel that you're pretty sad since you're talking about "sexual market value" whatever that is

Holy shit
Why didn't I think of this
I could have just grown muscles instead of boobs wtf am I doing with my life
God I wish I wasn't such a dumb fucking tranny why did I do this to myself
It is over

I was a strong beast, I just wanted to be a pretty little sissy and get fucked and loved and cuddles and wear cute girly clothes.

I still work out alot, just not upperbody

Alpha male doesn't apply to humans, being a roid beast won't even get you laid at the bar, after estrogen I smile so much more and I'm so much nicer and I get along with people alot more, and get lots of compliments.

Transitioning was the second greatest decision I ever made, and anyone who has any doubts about the hrt, just do it. It's a blessing from the gods

Attached: IMG_20210625_153337_002.jpg (770x770, 62.37K)

I was already on testosterone for 25 years and my levels were perfectly healthy for males.

what was the first best decision?

This, I was at 1000 pictograms per milliliter, and all i could think about was killing people. My parents, bullies, enemies, people on the street, myself.

Testosterone is not for everybody, I was actually more happy with my test at about 180, but at 20 it's hard to function sometimes I'm alot more slow and weak, it was fun being inbetween while it lasted

Being a low test male unironically made me more self confident. I pinkpill everyone now desu

Picograms

Also I didn't start to lose fertility until 6 months, so people have plenty of time to quit if they don't like it. Did get boobs after 2 months tho

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11.03K)

>seems
Based purely in your retarded feels and layman lacknof knowledge.
If you cared about doing the least put of research you'd see that your stupid idea doesn't work.

>sexual market value
Incel detected.

It's incel-speak. Many in the community are not truely involuntarily celebate and simply refuse to lower their standards because they don't just want sex or even a relationship but to possess a "stacie" who is "high value" because the similarly "high value" "chads" that the incels are jealous of desire them.

>become a hunk musclebottom
Imagine doing this thinking it would work, and then waking up one day and you realize you have a hideous freakish gorilla body. Like a nightmare you can never wake up from

Attached: 640.png (600x865, 566.06K)