Whats the correlation between living as a guy and suddenly being really into making pretty cities?

whats the correlation between living as a guy and suddenly being really into making pretty cities?

Attached: IMG_20220202_013301.png (1798x962, 2.54M)

Jung's "civil engineer" archetype is calling to you

Suddenly you're concerned with civilization and the fact you live in and potentially shape one and not with being a gross parasite that extracts attention from everything.

Attached: RhhbqQViAj-cfCMHw0F32ABSaJjCBEBVGAb8c6demk0.png (1700x1273, 260.07K)

Autism

nah i just like making pretty cities
>tfw detransing had made me an autist
no idea what that is sorry ://

>made me an autist
No garg...

dont surpress the truth

I'm saying you weren't made in to anything, you've always been a girl and you've always been an acoustic

yeah but im not actually autistic haha
also pls stop misgendering me

go back to transitioning, that pic tells me that city building isnt working out for you

but it looks pretty tho :(

a city is beautiful when it tells a story to the onlooker

where is the center of the city? where it was first settled and how do people move in and out from it for work, leisure, and play? why are your interior neighborhood roads laid so haphazardly with no care or thought?

why is the high density growth so distorted toward the east that the city looks as though it is going to topple over due to the imbalance?

this is a city with no visual history. no center where people have fanned out from in all directions over time, gradually building their lives and the networks to sustain them.

you need to slow down and consider why people live where they do, how they build roads that reflect their desires.

only then can you truly understand what makes a city that visually appeals to others

u only unlock high buildings later on in the game, the center is supposed to be that square bit in the east so uh yeah
>why are your interior neighborhood roads laid so haphazardly with no care or thought?
i think it looks better that way :)

the game doesnt really allow for european style cities to develop naturally

im obviously still going to expand to the east and stuff

This is the problem I have with the game. There's almost no "restriction" as in you can just make a city as wide as possible and put whatever you want, whichever kind of design and none of it matters. I guess I'm just a bitch and not appreciating it cause everyone else seems to love this game. Idk what I'm looking for, something that's a city planner but on a smaller scale. focused on individual streets, buildings and people. City Skylines is just on too big of a scale and it feels soulless to me.

minecraft, but that game works better with building small cottagecore villages so not really the same

I can never make cities I like in the default mode. It's creative or nothing for me.

also check out Shimanto River, it's my favorite map

Read 'The Death and Life of Great American Cities' by Jane Jacobs and you'll understand what makes a city visually appealing up close.

Look at maps of cities either drawn or photographed from a bird's eye view from between about 1900 to 1950 to understand what makes cities look good from afar without being cut up and depopulated by highways.

>"you're concerned with civilization and the fact you live in and potentially shape one and-"
>t. wakes up, goes to work maintaining some websites of accountancy firms or whatever, go home, lift some heavy weights and puts them down, plays a city sim video game, reads evola, shitpost on the internet on how they are the same sex as Caesar and Einstein so they love living as the people who ADVANCE THE SPECIES AND THE GLORY OF HUMANITY
>go to sleep, wake up, do the same dead-end shit at work, larp on the internet about more about muh glorryyy, whoops gotta remember to buy milk I'll jot that down, rinse, repeat

Why do cis men do this

Oh damn that looks really pretty

Literally autism, also those exist are way too close together, the traffics gonna pile and fuck everything up.

based. you're in the adolescent stages of manhood. in ten years you'll be studying statecraft and history among other things.