Cis women oppress trans women, not the other way around. Pass it on

Cis women oppress trans women, not the other way around. Pass it on.

Attached: 1636895320888.jpg (800x960, 77.78K)

>2 years later
"I'm gonna start calling myself a boy semi-ironically and start lifting weights"

anyone who disagrees is either a bootlicker pick me or a braindead cisoid

one group having certain privileges over another group doesn’t equate to being able to systematically oppress said group.

i wish some of y’all would read a real book

stop acting like a victim, pass it on

Everybody look! This NERD is reading theory!!

i just wanted to know things

Attached: DBCF5F23-6781-4CF7-B060-70ED2A7CAAB4.png (400x400, 24.28K)

>cis privilege isn't real
cringe

i think it's mutual. unpassing hons, pre-hrt trans people, and agp fetishists are an actual threat in women's spaces if they're pe-op. It doesn't matter if theyre trans. You also have the sports issue that I don't want to get into.
But in general yeah cis women oppress trans women, but cis women are also the most likely group to support trans rights

not what i said. forget reading books, start with simple sentences first

cis women enjoy certain benefits from current societal structures, but them having those benefits does not, by virtue, oppress trans women.

women as a class don’t have the means to systematically oppress any group, period.

Based

>women as a class don’t have the means to systematically oppress any group, period.
extremely sneaky wording here, we're not taking about women as a whole, we're talking about cis women, and cis women have the means to oppress trans women, just as straight women have the means to oppress lesbian women, and white women have the means to oppress black women
all this resistance to the idea that cis women can oppress trans women is because you're fundamentally transphobic and treat the terms 'cis woman' and 'woman' as synonyms

>women as a class don’t have the means to systematically oppress any group
what about cis people?

It’s real and that’s a good thing freak

You people are fucking insane and retarded

You don't look, sound, or act like a woman. Why on earth would anyone think you're one? Refusing to play along with your delusions isn't oppression.

>cis woman and woman as synonyms

weird assumption since i’m a tranny, but okay

by your logic, poor black cis women have the means oppress middle class white trans women by virtue of being cis. that’s not how it works.

none of what you said is how it works. again. privilege does not directly correlate to active oppression. intersectionality matters

read a book

i like LARPing as an active thinker on 4chin

Attached: 398B3C15-2D8D-492F-A3C4-99D145240673.jpg (567x507, 49.49K)

what does "oppress" mean to you

>muh theory
actions speak way louder than words

holy based

If cismen mansplaining or manspreading counts as systematic sexist patriarchal oppression of all women, then why wouldn't ciswomen spreading transphobia in public etc count as oppression too?

Are only cismen capable of doing evil?

physical violence

>Are only cismen capable of doing evil?
yes lol

>>Are only cismen capable of doing evil?
>yes lol
average feminist thinker

having the power and authority to change systematic structures in order exert power and control over a specific population

Attached: E49E93A8-0D0B-49AC-B4A3-456C8EAD7851.jpg (472x550, 48.28K)

Through the SYSTEM of the nuclear family unit, ciswomen do in fact have SYSTEMic oppressive power over transgirls, in the form of the institution of motherhood/parenthood and authority over transgirls as children, usually explicitly to forbid any feminine expression or trans behavior, utilizing abuse and power over them. Whether she's poor or rich or white or black, cis mother's have oppressive power over their children, often even into adulthood.

actually the feminist said it's only oppression when it's physical

>mansplaining
>manspreading

yes, those things, definitely not basic bitch shit like rigging the social justice system, housing laws, etc.

the majority of people who call themselves feminists do think those issues are more important than whatever it is you mentioned.

Attached: yes.png (589x704, 102.35K)

the social justice system and housing laws are tilted almost hilariously hard towards women, evidenced by how only women could #metoo someone and only 10% of the homeless population is women