Bipedo

>bipedo

Attached: 1621509677718.png (744x804, 167.13K)

It's true, you retards LOVE little boys, it's why you LOVE femboys.

No, i won't let you suck my dick behind your girlfriend's back

4 times easier to find a date

yeah i love shotas! How did you know?

>biped

Attached: 1542244001481.jpg (647x864, 138.12K)

as a bisexual pedo it does feel accurate

I'm unironically convinced the other letters are insecure because in theory B is less of an "other" than L, G, and especially T, and can be cishet passing by choice, so they're, like, consciously trying to turn us into a bigger other like crabs in a bucket.

>4 times easier to find a date
Not if nobody wants to have sex you with bc people find bisexual men disgusting
Speaking as a gay chad btw, maybe some tranny will take you

bisexual men are less disgusting than homosexual men

see

Did you mean to type bipedal? Most human beings are I suppose, except for those deformed spider children in India

Attached: tumblr_p7fn0111qt1uwky22o1_1280.gif (349x261, 534.1K)

>bisexual men are less disgusting than homosexual men
Them how come nobody wants to fuck them? Not even trannies, that says everything you need to know about bisexual "men"

Not reading all that. How many dicks did you suck today while your gf was at work?

Crabs in a bucket is right. We don't even consider ourselves better, but by their behavior they (especially the monosexual gays) prove that they are inferior

Yet even women want to fuck gay guys but are totally disgusted with bis. How funny is that?

You mad that I can choose to have a normal life while you'll always be the "gay uncle"?

Because you should be.

Attached: oh-yeah-you-mad.gif (356x362, 700.06K)

What am I supposed to do, just go full gay? I hate being bi but choosing to be straight passing made me want to kill myself even worse.

>You mad that I can choose to have a normal life
baby girl you're bisexual and posting in the tranny board. i give it 3 years before you go full rape hon lmfao

Seethe and cope, homo. When I'm done using you for fun, I'll marry and have babies and you'll still be hanging out at the leather bar every night, growing old and useless.

>they figure we'll take the easy route and breed with an opposite sex life partner after using the gay for pleasure
Well?

>I'll marry and have babies
and troon out at 40 like the average bisexual lol thank god gay men aren't repressing trannies, now that would be sad

At least I'll have value at 40 unlike a gay that becomes useless when its bussy reaches 29 years, 364 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes of age

cope

yikes you didn't even deny it
fucking tranny, how are you not ashamed of yourself?

Transphobic much? As a mother (male), I'll have you cancelled for this. Think of the children! Oh wait you can't have any, lol

I just don't get it. I don't even attack the other letters, what did bi men do to deserve this much vitriol? It seems like people kinda arbitrarily decided to make bi men the whipping boy (for some reason bi women get off scot-free) without any rhyme or reason.

We're tribal and prone to hating other groups. Cohesion only happens when there's a common enemy or problem.

Attached: 1602020831325.png (1024x768, 453.84K)

see