5'2 mtf

>5'2 mtf
>top
it's actually over, isn't it?

Attached: EjGfoqqXgAEbSs3.jpg (732x480, 73.97K)

No I would love to get topped by a 5'2 mtf

You're like a dream for chasers

I guess you'll just have to be central American forever

>5'4 ugly boymoder top
I don't want to top men I wan to top women. They only want tall twinkhon dick though.

Unfortunate. Maybe you should start thinking about topping femboys :3

chasers want to get fucked in the ass by a midget

>5'8
>bottom
kill me

Same here :/

Just accept it and let me top you instead.
t. tall twinkhon

then it is indeed ogre

>top women
with... what tho. i feel like the problem is they want dick and the fact you don't have one is a bigger problem than your height

That sounds good I just might be resistant I have a hard time letting people touch me so you'll have to understand if I act like a bitch towards you as you're getting ready to fuck me. I should try and appreciate that a tall attractive tranny is with me.
I have a dick and it does work for penetration.

tops are the most in demand sexual preference and short height is a positive in most people's eyes

female voice = instapass at that height

i think most women who are into dudes want an actual dick, with the cum and shit. they're just using your height as an excuse

not bad, but you're destined to be with AFABs.

idk if you don't know what a boymoder is or you just don't think strogenized dicks count as real dicks but I gotta say based either way

Attached: 1563428060776.png (396x400, 25.85K)

I'm MTF (or a manlet on feminizing HRT) and my dick works. I'm not FTM idk why you think I am. Although sometimes I wonder if I relate to FTMs and dysphoric foids almost more than MTFs. With their height and lethargy and realizing there's something that tall adult men with functioning brains have something that they're missing. Many tall and intelligent trannies have that which is a huge bonus as they transition to women. Us manlets are missing a couple chunks of brain and people can tell.

you're a mtf top, it's literally never over for you(unless you're the ugliest mofo on earth)

this
mtf tops are sought after by cis women, cis dudes, and other trannies. compared to mtf bottoms you live life on easy mode
mtf tops have it REALLY easy when it comes to dating

there is basically 100 people into troon top for each troon top, truly easy life

I'd say there's even way more than that for each mtf top desu, considering how mtf tops are a minority of an already small minority
there's a huge shortage of mtf tops

i don't think it's as small of a minority as people think, maybe it's personal biais but most of the transgirl i've known were at least vers, but it seems it's highly dependent on the partner

I still feel like it's gonna be much harder to get AFABs or trans women as an MTF who's 5'2 or 5'4 even if you'll top them with a working dick. I feel like I'd still feel like a manlet and they'd see me as one.

probably, i don't have much knowledge about relationship between mtf and afab, when i said 100 for each girl, i basically meant just guy

nah, I don't think it'll be hard at all. have you actually put yourself out there and tried yet? a lot of AFABs at least seem like they'd be fine with it, the specific bi alt girl type of cisfem chaser that's pretty common among tranny chasers seem like they'd be really into a shorter mtf top. fills a specific niche