Femboys

Since femboys are impossible to find in the real world, let's say hypothetically I wanted to become one myself. Y'know just as like a joke, heh heh. A-and just for the sake of argument, let's say I wanted to buy hormones or whatever else I needed on the internet. Where would I go... how would I get started? Also, post femboys you like so I could maybe cop some of their styles --for research. Th-thanks.

Attached: C946E404-EF53-4ECB-A0BF-8734A2A341E4.jpg (640x841, 27.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/another__femboy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't need estrogen.
Femboys are on Reddit, go there instead. r/Femboy is the one iirc

Don’t take hormones. Femboys exist through diet and exercise, mostly just anorexia tho. Take care of your body and skin, moisturize and everything. Buy some clothes and post that shit on instagram and be prepared to never look as good irl as you do with a filter.
Just fuck men user, it’s easier.

all traps , zero femboys

I want to see some honest-to-goodness beautiful feminine men when I go to that subreddit and instead I see some tranny advertising her onlyfans, it's getting old at this point.

it’s impossible to tell if somebody is a femboy in public. i dress in all black all baggy all the time how could you tell i revolve most of my life around diet and exercise just so some internet weirdos like my pre-hrt tummy? you couldnt

I think that either r/femboy or r/femboys is SFW for stuff like selfies. Could still be overrun by traps. There is also r/feminineboys which has a selfie thread but that sub is pretty cringe and mostly consisting of minors.

that's a twink you posted user

this is the ultimate cope

the only place for femboys is here bouncing between /gaygen/ and tranny threads

You're right

OP here. I'm relatively new here, but this does seem to be a better place than any of the reddit sites I've checked.

femgen used to be a decent enough place, but the threads don't really exist anymore because server drama

If you haven't got a feminine structure to begin with, then you'll need estrogen. hrt.cafe works for that. If you already look fem though then literally just do cardio, build your lower body up, and take care of your skin/hair. Everything else comes secondary.

I'm fairly androgynous looking I think. I used to be overweight and I still have a kind of baby faced look.

huh?

this omg i literally started taking care of my hair and drinking enough water and i can angle fraud to look like a cis woman (minus haircut which is rather e-boyish) and look feminine in almost all pics i take! also doing eyebrows is killer and helps a ton. but im trutrans with a sick digit ratio and im going on hrt soon so maybe im
not fair to compare

>care of my hair
meant face bot hair

Attached: A4124425-5DA2-4AB3-B144-EE70A02F9302.jpg (623x619, 55.1K)

Instagram is a pretty good place for femboys. The dump trannies larping as femboys mostly stick to twitter and reddit.

instagram.com/another__femboy/

>with a sick digit ratio
what does this mean?

I'd like to do semi-lewd cosplays like Sneaky. He's so hot, even if his pictures are all photoshop.

Attached: 1631855032290.png (1392x1544, 3.75M)