Is there any hope for a tall tranny to get a bf?

im 6 feet tall and i am just so hopeless at ever finding a bf
i read a lot on here about how girls have bfs and it sounds so fucking nice but then they always say that they're short and my dreams just shatter and i cant stop crying i jus twant a guy to hold and to hold me and to love eachother
i cant stop crying

Attached: 1643700738202.jpg (1122x1400, 208.31K)

I mean, I'm a cis guy who likes tall women, there's a level of elegance to it and I love the idea of being eye level with a woman when I lock lips with her.

I'm a bishit though and I heard y'all don't like us very much.

Just stop being a retard and be a gay guy. Don't throw your life away by being a fool!

too late
that sounds so nice
>I heard y'all don't like us very much.
thats a meme
i love bi guys

I'm the same height as you and I wouldn't give a shit personally even if you were taller
It doesn't matter much when you're cuddled up in bed

aww thats really sweet user

idk i just feel like a freak since im so tall

idk m8, I see a lot of guys who like girls with the Amazon look. Are you fit? Do you pass?
Also many straight/bi MtFs do not like bi guys, so there's that.

>Also (You) many straight/bi MtFs do not like bi guys, so there's that.
>bi themselves
>do not like bi men
Why even live

>Are you fit?
yes
>do you pass
no. ive only been on hrt for a year
i like bi men
its largely a meme spread by transbians

>no. ive only been on hrt for a year
I see, maybe you should wait for a bit then. Keep working on your transition, become more and more attractive and eventually people will show interest on you.
I went out with a MtF once and she was taller than you. For me it's a non-issue, but there are men who don't like going out with women taller than them. You'd have this 'issue' even if you were cis tho, so it's not worth wasting your energy thinking about it.

>You'd have this 'issue' even if you were cis tho, so it's not worth wasting your energy thinking about it.
yeah that makes sense. i feel a bit better about it now. thanks user :)

If I was cis I'd be like 20cm shorter so no not really

>If I was cis I'd be like 20cm shorter
as if that was guaranteed lol
my cis female cousin is like 186cm, a good 14cm above me (cis male)
her younger sister is even shorter than me. She just took her height from her dad I guess

The average height of all my cis f relatives is 155cm with a max of 160. I am 185cm

same here, which makes my cousin's situation even more interesting
she definitely pulls it off though, she has great curves and her height makes it more visible.

Well at the very least I would have something like great curves to mitigate it

she worked for those curves tho, are you spending your time at the gym? how does your belly look like?

I'm sure she works out hard but realistically the bone shape of the ribs and hips are the most important things to having curves. It doesn't matter how hard I work out - and yes I do exercise and no im not fat - I will never have even ok curves.

normies don't care nearly as much about height as brainwormed Any Forums users think they do
>t. has a height dysphoric trans gf

>there's no hope, i can't do anything, no matter how hard I try
user, I don't want to be mean, but this sounds like depression. You can drastically improve your curves by building muscle at the right places, but regardless of that, the way you speak sounds like you need to work out your mind first.
Wish you the best of luck.

Rude. Though I guess I can't expect cis people to understand bone structure.

i like bi guys because i appreciate them not having some problem with my body. as long as they treat me like a girl, we good.

user
none of us here has a female skeleton

I think there are a couple total youngshits on tttt