They laugh at chasers, but chasers are blessed

They laugh at chasers, but chasers are blessed.

How else to explain this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 22-36-15 Sayuri mattar on Instagram Menino tog 🐻 .png (1329x1128, 3.62M)

Like what in her right mind made her say "this is the one"

shes hsts and not a meta attracted transbian

He was a chill and accepting guy that wears sandals and keeps his car super clean.

i will never have a carboy boyfriend

gimme one reason not to rope

he probably makes her feel like a real girl.

Why would you wear slides (with no socks) and a puffer jacket in the same outfit

>these shoulders
>these hips

>was
Don't date cartel members.
It always ends badly.

I'd be railed by a guy driving a scirocco that minty any day of the week

He's not ashamed to be seen with her. Simply as. It was this or being pumped and dumped until she died.

Bruh, dating some ugly roided out chaser is the definition of AGP.

Gay guys are attracted to good looking men, AGP don't care about face or anything else except " hur hur, man body make me feel like girl "

No I asked her she's agp.

This chaser gives me as a fellow chaser hope. Im almost as stacked, definitely taller and definitely better looking.

>He's not ashamed to be seen with her. Simply as.
Mood. I will simp for any man who treats me properly.

Same. Still trying to get a hrt femboy/boymoder bf/gf.

Attached: Black_femboy_chaser.png (1051x1011, 354.65K)

i heard he's rich and famous tho

relatable meme, except im white and dont care what race my femboy/gf was, so long as they agreed to atleast stay fem and drop the boymode shenigans. Eventually Id want them to fully transition, minus the surgery stuff. ffs seems okay, small tits are good, but once they go past that they all seem to get carried away and turn into a plastic freaky fake bimbo slut. Id ofcourse instantly break up with them if they ever got bottom surgery.

If that shitty car qualifies him as rich then I'm bezos tier, where do I get my adorable tranner gf?

>rich and famous
fucking piece of shit. lol, just jealous, though Id never want to be famous for anything desu. Rich would be comfy.

thoughts on orchi?

they're brazilian i'm not sure how rich, i've heard they live in a literal slum with other youtubers, but they're quite famous for what i've heard