Hello, I’d like to purchase your finest bottom

Hello, I’d like to purchase your finest bottom.

Attached: 34256E90-DC9B-4C24-AA50-3F1E3CFCF4CA.jpg (933x1366, 171.65K)

all the bottoms I've met were extremely mentally ill, I met this one brown mixed race bottom who had nazi friends and was all proud about telling me how 'they hate me but also want to fuck my ass uwu'

Many such cases

thats hot wish that were me

Are there actually dudes who look like this outside of anime?

yes but you better be one attractive mf if you ever want the chance to actually fuck one

Attached: 1642264835568.jpg (1536x2048, 195.77K)

Why would a shitskin support people who hate him ?

Self hatred and being accepted in to the meme culture of online rightfags
Same reason why so many femboys are right leaning/memeing

isolation from the outside world leading him to adopt fringe beliefs in order to be accepted in the only place he can call home, online, most Any Forums users aren't even white, just socially isolated kids looking for friends.

prob because its hot
i want to be forcefully pinned down and fucked by a big masculine alt righter. i want him to colonize my ass with his thick white cock and to take out all his anger on illegal aliens and blacks by fucking me right in my liberal asshole until i bleed

yes if feminine males were less ostracized they wouldn't fling themselves into radical circles

but im not even right wing and i want to get smashed by some

maybe if this was the 1980s I would've understood but acceptance of feminine males is literally everywhere in the developed world.

its absolutely not you stupid fucking retard. real life and real families are not a viral TikTok meme. and just because 45 year old autistic tradfags who haven't been in a school in decades say "all the kids are fucking queer these days!" doesn't make it true. bullying is still the norm everywhere for the slightest infractions

also reminder a lot of these radical femboys or trannies are already a bit older or even millennials, so they'd have grown up decades ago

im not fine but im very cheap uwu
u can have me for free!

what part of mental illness didn't you understand?

ngl that's kinda hot

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA AT ALL HOW MUCH BOTTOMS ARE GOING FOR THESE DAYS?! TOP LEVEL BOTTOMS, BLUECHIP BOTTOMS, GOTH BOTTOMS WITHOUT HAIR ON THEIR ASSES AND CHESTS! CHOKER WEARING, BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED FINGERLESS GLOVES WEARING, CUTE ADORABLE BASICALLY AN ANGEL FROM A BETTER WORLD BOTTOMS! THAT'S A COMMODITY HOTTER THAN YOUR MUDDA'S TITS KID, HAVE YOU SEEN TWITTA, HAVE YOU SEEN Any Forums, FEMBOYS ARE ARE THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF THESE DAYS AND IF YOU WERE SMART YOU WOULDA GOT IN EARLY BUT YOU'RE NOT YOU'RE NOT AT ALL! YOU COME IN HERE WITH YOUR CHRISTMAS MONEY FROM YOUR GRANDMA (who i had sex with) FRESH OUTTA YOUR BASKETBALL SHORTS AND IN YOUR SUNDAY BEST AND YOU WANT TO BUY A HIGH QUALITY BOTTOM, PAL YOU COULDN'T AFFORD THE DOWN PAYMENT ON A WASHED UP SECOND RATE RENTBOY ON THE STREETS! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MAY OFFICE!

Attached: istockphoto-519824594-170667a.jpg (532x324, 63.56K)

kino

I'm sorry, that bottom is currently on hold. He's gonna get holed.

Attached: 1640957933559.png (638x679, 422.8K)

This is a good post