We share our fuck fantasies regarding sex with trans females

if you cannot stand the idea of someone jerking you off while he fucks your ass , you might not want to enter.

Attached: 1641269755166.jpg (1080x1080, 140.64K)

i want to be beaten and forcefully bent over by the kitchen counter and fucked raw by a trans girl with a 7 incher
im straight btw

>im straight btw
yes you are

I'm about as chaser as they come and I have little to no interest in getting topped by a tranner. I'm not totally against it if she's cute and she wants to, but I really do not get this obsession with getting topped, I always assumed it was a tranner persecution delusion and not a real thing actual real life straight men did

I want to have a nice young tranny who loves me for who I am make me 3 meals a day and do all my laundry and cleaning while I sit around and smoke weed.

you guys are lame ngmi

trany hands typed that lol

im

I want to press a skinny trans girl's back against a wall grab her butt, lift her up and let her slide up and down my dick with her feet flying like flails until she starts making noices like an angry squirrle and her hart dick pokes my belly and leaks sticky droples of love juice.

which is the moment I take her to our bed, let me fall on my back and she's squating and humping and moaning and eventually fucking shouting out her load on my chest and I grab her neck pull her down make her french kiss me until we almost black out from the lack of breath and start pumping her like a rabbit on speed until I shout my load deep inside her and we fall asleep together just the sticky, sweaty, poopy way we are

Attached: 1643729404470.jpg (823x1003, 79.74K)

I have this really fucked up fantasy where I have sex.

>sexual fantasy wall of text
femalebrained
become my boywife

I want my trans gf to be gangbanged and roughed up by a bunch of transbian hon tops

i read squirrel (squirrle) as squirtle and honestly same

I want to be with a transgirl who is taller than me has a bigger dick than me and is a switch so we can have mutual sex and then cuddle and do cute stuff outside of sex

Disgusting

this will never happen bro

what r u (important)

Sayuri is extremely AGP

>good vibes only
>20-something man with a bedroom that looks like it belongs to a 7yo girl
This is bad vibes

Attached: bvll.jpg (500x1021, 93.78K)

If you pay for absolutely everything, I might be interested

What did you expect from a person who adopted a japanese name

A sad autist

Currently male presenting but want to be more androgynous

Im a he/they enby, im masc leaning

Yea i know im fucked

Getting picked up and fucked against a wall is in my top 10 sexual bucket list items

did she get ffs to get rid of that chin? shemustve yeah that means i have hope

literally what many many 20-something mens rooms look like mine included