How does the process of having sex even work?

How does the process of having sex even work?

Like do people meet each other talk a bit for a while and then one of the suggests they have sex? What do they talk about? For how long? How does one of them know if it's appropriate to suggest they have sex or if it's too soon and they would come off as perverted?

Attached: Tumblr_l_24263789646683.jpg (1080x1080, 128.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ygEB-Y7quaA?t=46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do they even learn it, though?

Just show up, have some chemistry, and make your move when everything is clicking and he/she gives you the look. Works for me.
If it’s a trans girl then play it safer since they’re more vulnerable and probably have more hang ups. Let it simmer until they ask you to make a move; whether it’s verbal or with their body. Easy

more experienced role models and very strong innate need to fugg
one thing that nig culture and other uncucked ones got right, e.g.
youtu.be/ygEB-Y7quaA?t=46

What

immoral people will b immoral

Idk, other user says flirting, but if you just kinda hang out and tension begins to build up, it can lead to sexy situations.
probably sums it up best, you just have some chemistry with the person, spend time together, and sex can kinda just...happen.

What if I have never had chemistry with anyone? Am I just destined to be an incel?

>see attractive person
>flirt with them
>if they reciprocate, continue, building up in intensity, else, leave them alone
>once tension is high enough, someone makes a move and you fug

its really that easy user, hope this helps

Attached: poison sprite.gif (500x676, 428.93K)

How is flirting different from having a normal conversation? What makes flirting, flirting?

its mostly body language, subtle expressions, and subtle changes in speech. I dont know if its possible to teach desu, you just need to learn to recognize cues and give them yourself.

protip: eye contact and genuine smiling are good
(also if you're autistic cuz tranny who wasnt socialized right, light experimentation with drugs *might* cure your autism, but be careful)

Ahhh you dumb little retard, you'll be fine. Honestly, when you meet people or invite a friend over, just be yourself, literally. The first I had sex, I simply invited a friend over to hang out and watch me play Dark Souls and things got tense and we fucked.

thiccccc

>if you're autistic cuz tranny who wasnt socialized right
Yeah. Not really clinically autistic, but didn't get any socialization so I'm clueless about that stuff.
>light experimentation with drugs *might* cure your autism
What drugs?In what way should I take them?
The only female friend I have has a gf, so I can't have sex with her. I don't really know how to hang out with people, too, and the only times I did was with a friend group and I was awkward the whole time.

you seem kind of retarded so I wouldnt really recommend anything more than weed desu.
It can help me with anxiety and makes it easier to loosen up around other people.

what said, tho keep in mind 10-20% of people actually get worse anxiety (or social anxiety) on it, I did and I was too rarted to realize for a few years, kinda ruined my high school and college social opportunities

i also dont get this how do normies do it i want some dick but how do i get it?

how do i flirt?
my autistic bottom brain says to just stick my ass in the air infront of them and beg them to fuck me but im assuming thats wrong?

idk lol I just have a flirty personality

be cute I guess?

Ah, the good old "be attractive, don't be unattractive"

how helpful
im cute in a gross little weird petite schizo kinda way i guess but idk how do i flirt?

by cute I meant how you act not how you look lol
altho looking cute helps. I cant teach u people how not to be autistic, sorry

i act like a dumb autistic anime girl, i think i can act cute in a shy way but how do i be flirty?