Being 5'11" isn't tall for a girl all my female relatives and friends are 6'4"! it's nothing to worry about hon!

>being 5'11" isn't tall for a girl all my female relatives and friends are 6'4"! it's nothing to worry about hon!
meanwhile when I go outside I completely TOWER over every woman in sight, and even most men are manlets compared to me

Attached: 1643576443593.jpg (767x766, 52.2K)

Your wearing shoes that increase your height to 6’2

tfw amazon tribe warrior

no I'm not
it fucking sucks so much

if you force yourself to own it and be confident you will be so fucking hot

Attached: y78t6reg45f.png (633x900, 1.4M)

>just own it xD
doesn't work, I feel like a moster who walks among men, a towering beast, an ogre who people desperately flee from, their screams filling the air

90% of trannies are coping when they say stuff like this, deep down they know they're lying to you and themselves

the problem is with your brain, not your body

my cousin is 6’1’ tall and i know a girl who is a local table tennis champion who is 6’2’ i think

they all thicc thighs but small ribcage like latina mom types

it must be cope, I'm convinced barely any men even are above 6'0"
my body is responsible for the state of my mind
and here comes the copium and hopium

Ironically, going to Thailand for surgery is what got me to own it. Everyone was so short with such an unflattering body shape, it made me really appreciate what I have. Being a tall eurofoid is great.

Attached: 1558307661367.jpg (1448x2048, 225.99K)

Attached: 879jmikytou0r.png (1886x202, 36.49K)

Yeah, I'm 5'10 and I've probably only ever seen/met maybe 5 or 6 women my height/taller than me.

I will NOT gain honfidence
I will NOT stop hating my height
I WILL resist all hopium

You guys are full of shit. I'm 6'0 and saw three women and one tranny my height or taller and that was just today.

It's the weirdest thing because my mother was 5'11 so growing up I assumed the average woman was around 5'9 and never even paid attention to the reality. Then when I started considering transition I was like "6'0 is a perfectly passable height, it's not that much taller than an average woman" and then realized I could count on one hand the number of women who were at least eye level with me over the last year...and I live in New York so I pass hundreds of people a day.

5'6 here

fucked a 5'11 a few times

>she wanted my money and stable life :|

they were probably trans
like I said I'm 5'11" and I literally loom over pretty much every woman (and a lot of the men too) which I see

>different places have people of different height
Being in your average minority-majority Western city is a very different experience from being in an ethnically homogenous part of Central Europe, in terms of how out of place you feel being 5'10 or taller.

Where do you live? I'm in a rural part of the American South, women are probably 5'6 on average. Even a cis woman my height would get looks because it isn't common here.

it depends on where you live. im 5'10 and in europe i would go out in 3" and walk past women who were taller than me in flats every day. then i moved to america and most of the women here are stumpy legged oompa loompas on the verge of legally being midgets.

it's crazy because they're supposed to be from european stock, and the men are normal sized. it's like something in the american diet stunts female growth. I honestly feel sorry for them because those body proportions are hideous.

I'm not american, keep coping