What do you think of the Starship Troopers solution to the locker-room debate?

No more gender segregated locker-rooms. Male, female, and non-binary students are required to all shower together. How do you think this would work-out in the real world? Would students be more likely to see people of different genders as their equals? Would it increase or decrease bullying? Would it improve body-image issues? Would there be more realistic beauty standards? Would obesity decrease? How do you think you would feel if you were required to shower with people of different genders?

Attached: StarshipTroopers.jpg (1250x660, 120.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/women-dont-belong-in-combat-units-11547411638
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who showers with other people in the first place

It would locker rooms more interesting.

What is the argument for gender segregation?

it'd be based
at first there will be problems but once people get used to it it'd just become normal and body acceptance would go up a lot

both genders' efficiency drops due to changes in behavior when potential mates are present
frontline can be the worst
things like
>A Marine commander who served in Afghanistan described to me how the arrival of an all-female team tasked with reaching out to local women affected discipline on his forward operating base. Until that point, rigorous discipline had been the norm. But when four women—three service members and a translator—arrived, the post’s atmosphere changed overnight from a “stern, businesslike place to that of an eighth-grade dance.” The officer walked into a common room one day to find the women clustered in the center. They were surrounded by eager male Marines, one of whom was doing a handstand.
wsj.com/articles/women-dont-belong-in-combat-units-11547411638
whatsherface is obviously unbiased, as
>author of “The Diversity Delusion: How Race and Gender Pandering Corrupt the University and Undermine Our Culture.”

>this is what the average incel is like
Flirting is a fundamental human skill that for most people out there, needs to be learned

I went to a really lefty college and there was one dorm with same-sex open showers. I used it once expecting it to be uggos but then an absolutely gorgeous petite 5'2" dream girl with perfect tiny tits walked in naked and started showering and I almost ran out in a panic, and I'm not even that ugly just compared to her wow

I think this would only not be incredibly uncomfortable if either everyone was hot or everyone was ugly

heinlein, like most 20th century authors, was a sexually repressed weirdo

Sorry I mean segregation specifically in locker rooms. Most schools aren't segregated so I'm curious what is the logic behind segregating only locker rooms and public toilets?

Starship Troopers' society wouldn't tolerate trannies solving the issue once and for all. That's probably also true for the book's version (anime is more similar to the book for dumbass ADHD bottoms who can't finish a book) which is far less of a fascist satire/strawman than in the film. Also the film is unrealistic because almost everyone in Argentina is white.

most people are embarrassed to be seen naked by potential mates

Isn't that an argument against segregation? Shouldn't we teach people not to be embarrassed of their bodies?

that assumes that exposure will work, or will be better than the alternative

Rape and sexual assault explodes.

They probably would have the technology to fully change functional sex.

Even if it doesn't work embarrassment isn't a valid reason for segregation. Could help against unrealistic body expectations as well

>an absolutely gorgeous petite 5'2" dream girl with perfect tiny tits walked in naked and started showering and I almost ran out in a panic
you're such a cute loser user *giggles*

Attached: 1643065692454.png (657x527, 22.33K)

They did. It's called a bullet. You fire it into the gender confused person and the problem is solved.

>Also the film is unrealistic because almost everyone in Argentina is white
Over 80% of Argentinians are white and it has the highest amount of white immigrants in all of South America. Fuck off with your bullshit propaganda. Argentinia is whiter than Sweden or Germany at this point and has been whiter than the US for a long time

Doubt that unless you think looking at someone or thinking about their naked body afterwards is same as raping them