Why is sex so important to so many people

I mean don't get me wrong I masturbate when I'm bored and stuff but like I'd be more than happy to be in a sex-free relationship, and in general pursuing people just because of sex/for sex seems very alien to me. What's the big deal?

Attached: kisu.jpg (240x240, 7.04K)

For me, it's because having regular sex and being in a monogamous sexual relationship are considered prerequisites for being considered trustworthy.

I'd be just fine jerking off by myself, but apparently that makes me not trustworthy.

Y'all ace. Or extremely sexually repressed, take your pick. Anyway I'm in the same boat.

how are they asexual if they enjoy masturbating?

Masturbation isn't sex and doesn't require sexual attraction. The lack of sexual attraction is what defines asexuality.

asexuality doesn’t mean “not enjoying sex” or having no libido, it just means that you don’t ever look at a person and desire to have sex with them.

I'm the same way. I don't want to have sex, if I lived on an island by myself it wouldn't matter to me.

I'm just so fucking sick and tired of people making other assumptions about me because I'm not sexually active. And also just tired of feeling like I'm not doing something I'm supposed to be doing. And it's not a fixable problem either because I'm very autistic AND whenever I try to dip my toes into dating I keep asking myself "Why the hell am I doing this? I don't even want this."

It's causing me to almost mentally break at this point.

I just wish I had a sex drive, maybe then I could have a reason to do shit in order to get laid.

oh my god fuck off with this shit

>considered prerequisites for being considered trustworthy
Yeah if your the one person at a party who isn't married or in a relationship people will either assume your hiding something or inept in relationships
for the sake of accuracy I am demisexual, I can go years without sex or relationships and feel perfectly fine but when I'm in a good one I'm pretty active both sexually and romantically. Being a germaphobe stops me from hooking up, and when people hit on me I usually just feel annoyed that someones forcing themselves in front of me. fapping is like playing an fps, its fun but the experience is completely different from the real thing when you know what your doing and have good company

Attached: 1609819317298.png (880x1280, 1017.52K)

Sex is the one thing I'm good at
t. NEET top

>Being a germaphobe stops me from hooking up
Oh god yeah this too, how in the fuck do people do it? Even if we've both showered autistically before the act all I can think of is what kinds of diseases I'm going to get

>What's the big deal?
It’s a lot of things. Personally I’m kind of like you - I get more physical pleasure from masturbating than from any kind of sexual intercourse, even foreplay. I know know my body and my penis better than any partner.

But sex to me is about confirming my insecurities and confirming my desires. There’s an element of the fact that the arousal I feel around other men is much stronger than the one I feel to an image, there’s also the joy of, when being submissive, you can kind of let go, which you can’t do when masturbating.

Homosex is good because you’re satisfying your lust for another man’s body, which you can’t do by just touching yourself. But it’s also pleasurable because you’re confirming your attractiveness.

The last element is also present when I’m having meta-attracted autoandrophilic sex with women - I’m confirming my malehood and proving everyone who called me a fag in childhood wrong, which is kind of a rush like no other. This is all despite the fact that I feel exactly zero attraction to female bodies.

>Yeah if your the one person at a party who isn't married or in a relationship people will either assume your hiding something or inept in relationships

Depends on the age. In groups of people under 30 a lot of them will just assume you enjoy single life - meaning you’re either a manwhore or a slob. Whatever the case, it’s not too reprobate.

If you’re past 30 you’re expected to settle down, which makes it weird when guys don’t

Trips of cope. Not our fault you didn't know what being ace meant.

there's a group of autists here who think ace means never having any sort of sexual thoughts or desires at all like a monk. they're about as annoying as the intersex people.

the whole asexual movement is just a bunch of young people who were abused when young

/thread

not as annoying as "asexuals"

>kys low libido cuck

Attached: hitsugi-no-chaika-avenging-battle-episode-1-toru-face.png (1041x589, 459.21K)

I mean, I've had people tell me I'm ace because I have a sex drive but I don't really have a desire to have sex on a conscious level, I'd rather just jack it and focus on other things and have considered getting castrated to get rid of the desires altogether. I consider myself bi though and I think that definition of ace seems more like a cope than anything else.

you sound like a tranny.

I mean, the only thoughts i'm able to jack it to are the thoughts of being a woman who has sex with a tall, faceless man with a big dick. I heard that's a pretty common tranny fantasy. I've been giving it a lot of thought and I'm not sure.

>I have a sex drive but I don't really have a desire to have sex
>I have a sex drive but I don't really have a sex drive
>I have no sex drive
>I am ace

alright man chop your balls off for all i care. you do you.

it's an extremely fucking broad terminology and i've had tons of self-described aces describe it differently than that. you can't just be matter-of-fact about whatever your definition is and act like it's easy to understand when the people who define themselves under the label sometimes have tremendously different considerations and broadly suggest it is a "spectrum." it's a confusing term because of its considerable ambiguity and that it rarely ever actually means "without sex" - which is what the etymology would suggest for any other a-prefixed word.

I don't think I'm ace, I mean I do find certain things hot or whatever I just don't really care that much and it's not a priority at all. So I guess I'll pick the latter then, whatever that means.

Then you understand that ace people masturbate? And if that is so, why did you tell them to fuck off when they told you what you already knew?

I mean, I'm ace and I find people and things hot, doesn't mean I want to fuck those people or engage in the activities I find to be hot.