Mainstream media rallying around Queen Doreen!

She is going to end up a huge net positive for the trans movement!

Attached: reddit antiwork doreen fox.jpg (675x817, 93.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JVgoT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rallying around
more like a teacher coming in to stop the bullies from picking on the kid which will only make the bullying worse.

archive.is/JVgoT
>Doreen Ford, the subreddit’s longest-tenured moderator
>the subreddit had reached 1.7 million members
Still not really clear on why no one stopped her.

iirc the mods asked if they should do the interview and the subreddit said no but then they did it anyway lol

Oh and
>It took Watters three minutes, 23 seconds to paint Ford as a clumsy caricature – and send r/anti-work into an existential crisis.
it looked like she did that well enough all by herself.

>guardian decides to be trans-positive for once
>by drawing attention to a trainwreck of a trans person

combovers just dont work

Is it bad that I want Watters to rail me?

>not long after I requested to chat with the moderators, I received a notification that my Reddit account had been permanently suspended.
LOL

I remember before my first reddit suspension I genuinely believed that suspensions were done because someone was naughty and not because the mods and admins are a bunch of power tripping vindictive losers

>admitting to going on reddit

She'll either become a twitter icon, or r/Antiwork will burn and die, the latter preferable
Based.

Nobody's impressed that you only use this board, user.

Is that the rapist lady

why don't you go back to plebbit, sounds like it's more your style tourist

I've been coming here since 2007. You reddit-obsessed retards didn't appear until the turn of the decade. Maybe you should go back.

>I've been coming here since 2007
and yet in spirit you're still a tourist, sad!

I know this site is new and you're just really excited to be here, but protip: not every (you) is from the same person.

you're embarrassing. i bet you complain about "reddit spacing" too

nice try I've been here longer than you lmao
don't like being called out do you kek

you're talking to multiple people

If this is really the extent of your wit, why do you reply immediately with such lazy bait?

Did the Redditors actually have plans to organize and try to change things for the workers' benefit (like with picrel for example) or was it just 100% real stories about how I told my heckin' boss to frick off?

Attached: Southern European Catholic work ethic moment.jpg (1080x1603, 559.93K)

No I'm not

>Did the Redditors actually have plans to organize
lmao

Inb4 inspect element

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-123925_Chrome.jpg (1080x464, 182.32K)

Yes, buts its ok because shes autistic and doesnt know better.

Yeah that's what I thought. Legitimately surprised some people *here* thought they were going to do something.

they raised some money for the kellogs workers strike (which eventually failed btw) but thats the only thing I've heard about that sub doing, honestly feels like just an attempt to get some sympathy points and updoots

Attached: 1643285885103.jpg (640x766, 57.59K)

IIRC it was some anarchist sub (aka LARPers who havent read a single book let alone 15 page essay), then just disaffected normies came in in the last year and made it a bit more normal, but still just disorganised anger and upvote farming, and then the old anarchist guard mods started trying to throw their weight around and doing interviews which pissed off the normies feeling like they didnt represent them
after the interview some 19 year old "long term unemployed" anarchist german kid made a long post about doing more interviews or something, then deleted his account, and i guess that's where we're at now, i havent looked at it again

Attached: Lich1.thumb.gif.1cc2b2cc080d84ef8b045bee4904f558.gif (71x71, 6.38K)

What did those guys think of vaccine/mask mandates?

it got restructured again after the german kid (who was also an incel), this time by a mod who turned out to be into gay incest. it then got re-restructured and went back to normal

oh also the gay incest guy is a pedo and into beastiality.