Lets be honest, hons are 100% of the reason people hate tranners so much

Lets be honest, hons are 100% of the reason people hate tranners so much.

Attached: 5917738abc581a112ef6d8834662c437.jpg (500x500, 34.06K)

which is why i'm permarepressing. you're welcome.

what a groundbreaking take, Dr. user! When will you be publishing your award winning research?

which is why i'm manmoding. you're welcome.

I wish that were true, passou did rapetraps are hated far more vitriolically by men. Women are the only ones who care about hons tbhon

You're delusional. People hate passoids and especially stealthoids just as much. Hons are just a low hanging fruit, they're ugly, they don't pass, they do weird shit, so you don't need to try to come up with any excuse to hate one. With passoids and stealthoids it's a lot more complicated, but as soon as they make a mistake, as soon as they take one wrong step, people lunge at them.
>A passoid got beaten up by her date
"Well, how about she doesn't try to trap and rape men? Rape by deception is a serious crime, the guy was just protecting himself!"
>A stealthoid got outed
"Disgusting! Liar! Skinwalker! I can believe you lied to all of us! What else did you hide from us?"
Shit is grim, in most cases they don't even see us as victims, we're just an out group to cis people, it doesn't take much for them to lash out.

well duhhh

Pic unrelated right? She doesn’t look offensively mannish in the way I imagine ‘hons’ being. She’s just...not attractive.
t. cisoid

is this how passoids still manage a way to pull the victim card despite having vastly superior lives in every way compared to hons?

the only reason people hate hons is because of misandry. they hate men, and they especially hate men who aren't "fulfilling the male role". the idea of a feminine man or a man wearing feminine clothing is disgusting to the misandrist.

transgirls here are like: she's not perfect HE's a hon. while never ever leaving their neet sad sack caverns sns seething at all the normies while they endlessly customize their sad little vidya avatars, meanwhile all the hons are living happily their best lives in the resl world.

Christcucks dont hate you for that reason and its the majority of haters. Poltard type dont hate you cuz of that either

so hons are the only people who can have problems and passers just have to pretend they don’t have any? interesting

Nah. The idea is that femininity and masculinity are absolute and should guide one's life. When masculine men try to be feminine, it feels disgusting, unnatural and creepy. Not saying I agree with that.

silence passoid.

>so hons are the only people who can have problems
Yes, now stfu passoid

Have you never read the comments of any news story of a tranny being beaten up or, worse, murdered? Even on zoomer infested TikTok that shit is filled with people cheering on and defending those guys.
>Well, I'm not really saying the murder was the right thing to do, but she brought it upon herself.
Obv, paraphrasing, but that's like the least offensive and most neutral comment you'll find there. Others openly celebrate guys. It's really really grim.
You're such a fucking pathetic toxic pest, holy shit.

Not them, but to me it's like a successful black actor who can easily code switch, complaining that they get paid 7 figure sums only to play stereotypes, vs a random black nobody born poor in a shitty nowhere town who speaks in thick AAVE, where the local cop has a hate boner for black people and he keeps getting arrested for petty vindicitive reasons and can't get a job with a criminal record and basically has to do odd jobs and get welfare to stay alive. They both have valid complaints and both of their complaints are reflective of a system that is harmful to people in their "group", but it would be ridiculous to pretend that their struggles are equivalent

KEK passers manage to make a fucking hon thread all above them. holy shit man the narcissism knows no bounds huh.

about them*

No, the only reason passoids were brought up because OP claimed that hons were the only ones hated and that without them there'd be no transphobia, which was wrong. Hons aren't the reason why transphobia exists, hons are just an easy target.

Your comment would make more sense if you kept it to cultural issues (Code-switching, bad neighborhood, liberal area) and didn’t include a MASSIVE wealth disparity. Boomerhons are on average wealthier than gigapassoids. Income is only tangentially related to passability for midshits and non-boomer late transitioners.

Yes, passoids have a significantly easier time navigating the world than hons. But it’s not as drastic as the difference between Beyoncé and my racist mother-in-law’s housekeeper from the hood, all else being the same.

you're right hon i'm sure your life that the hons here would eat a baby to have is sooooo tough. privileged sociopathic zoomers are the worst posters on this board man holy shit. the quality of this place would skyrocket if we just mass banned them to some passoid only board where they can bitch and moan to each other.

This isn’t even a “post hons” thread you retard, it’s a thread that was explicitly about hons IN RELATION TO passoids and the general population

Hahahaha, you want the entire board to be as pathetic and insufferable as /repgen/? Bitchass, I'm a hon myself, but "people" in /repgen/ are fucking miserable and toxic, they constantly lash out at everyone, most cope via being transphobic af.

i think it was hyperbole to illustrate an example, we should honestly create a glossary of all of these brainwormed terms and create a filter that just replaces them with ingroup

90% of the most toxic posting comes from the passers who want hons dead and reppers dead or to keep repressing.

They're *a* reason why it exists, just not the *only* reason. The toilet panic memes are 100% centered around the image of a middle aged gigahon, you literally never hear those people freaking out about a nicole maines clone using the lady's room

That's why it's an analogy and not an equivalence. Boomerhons are boomerhons because someone with lower social status wouldn't seriously consider trooning out even for a second, those people will just keep repressing or they'll sudoku directly or by self destructive behavior. But sex and love are as essential to happiness as wealth, just in a different way.

She passes in the second pic

>every passoid i’ve met irl being legitimately cruel, narcissistic bitches with serial-killer reserve levels of empathy

meanwhile you can occasionally find hons that are relatively normal people, and sometimes extremely kind since they deal with the worst of society

ofc some of them are cumbrained schoolgirl LARPers, which turns public opinion worse than regina george wannabes, but personally i’d rather gamble on a hon