Every single tranny can be neatly placed into one of two groups:

>Every single tranny can be neatly placed into one of two groups:
>HSTS: exclusively attracted to men, transition early in life in a duplicitous attempt to give themselves an advantage over other faggots
>AGP: exclusively attracted to women, degenerate fetishists who enjoy masturbating to bimbofied versions of themselves.
>Any tranny who claims to not fit into one of these groups is LYING
>HSTS who claim to like women, AGPs who claim to like men, literally any bisexual troon are all LYING
>Why would they lie about their sexuality? Because they're embarrassed that I single-handedly discovered their true ulterior motive for transitioning, of course!
>No one can theoretically design an experiment that could prove my theory wrong, which is what makes it such a great theory!
>Even if an AGP literally films a video of themselves getting hard while getting fucked in the ass by a guy, I can always just say they were thinking about a woman and that's what made them hard!
>That's the mark of great science, right? A theory that can't be falsified?

Attached: Blanchard.jpg (1066x1332, 270.48K)

nah u just dont get blanchard lol i dont like him either but this is VERRRY emotional and EQUALLY as retarded

Doesn't this basically sum up Blanchard's views, though? It seems like if you acknowledge the existence of bisexuals, his entire theory falls apart.

What gets me is that in his theory, even the HSTS trannies which are apparently the "real" ones don't even have gender dysphoria, they transition for utilitarian reasons. Like, dysphoria just flat-out doesn't exist in his theory.

its not that they're lying op its that there are deeper psychological reasons as to why they feel like they do. it's not that it can't be falsified its that it cant be and to date has not convincingly been, beyond hypothetical pontificating. can you theoretically design a experiment to prove that the sun rises wrong? no, not because it isnt the case that the sun rises but because to attempt to prove it wrong is redundant. all known statistical data, and psychological practice, point towards it being correct.

>>Even if an AGP literally films a video of themselves getting hard while getting fucked in the ass by a guy, I can always just say they were thinking about a woman and that's what made them hard!

no retard, thats not what he says, its that the attraction to the man is caused by a deeper pathology. it isnt that they were thinking of a woman its that the experience of being a woman while getting fucked turns them on, and outside of this they have no meaningful attraction to men

*its that it cant be... convincingly be disproven

I'm a homosexual so gfys

i literally just hate being a man

Holy fuck you're a retarded piece of shit. The fact that dumb fucks like you are allowed to vote is why I refuse to participate in elections.
>its not that they're lying op its that there are deeper psychological reasons as to why they feel like they do. it's not that it can't be falsified its that it cant be and to date has not convincingly been, beyond hypothetical pontificating. can you theoretically design a experiment to prove that the sun rises wrong? no, not because it isnt the case that the sun rises but because to attempt to prove it wrong is redundant. all known statistical data, and psychological practice, point towards it being correct.
Ok, my theory is that you and Blanchard are sexually attracted to children. To date, there has not been an experiment that convincingly proves me wrong, therefore I must be correct.
>no retard, thats not what he says, its that the attraction to the man is caused by a deeper pathology. it isnt that they were thinking of a woman its that the experience of being a woman while getting fucked turns them on, and outside of this they have no meaningful attraction to men
Again, there is no way for me to prove that a Black guy with a dad bod and a huge cock intrinsically turns me on, so I must be lying about it, right?
Also, imagine being so ugly that you have to completely dissociate yourself from your own sexual arousal, and being so insecure that you pathologize anyone who can get aroused by the thought of themselves having sex. Fuck I feel bad for Blanchard, what a pathetic old man.

just gonna be honest this is pretty incoherent so couldn't really understand what you where saying. You absolutely can however design experiments the would falsify our understanding of how the sun rises (orbital mechanics make plenty of falsifiable claim).

if your theory isn't falsifiable it's not science

Glad to see people on this fucking hellboard finally waking up and seeing that blanchard is bullshit and his theory falls apart nearly instantly upon any scrutinization

pee poo poo cum

So, if u out on lipstick u have sex with women?
What if ur a drag fag?

>Ok, my theory is that you and Blanchard are sexually attracted to children. To date, there has not been an experiment that convincingly proves me wrong, therefore I must be correct.

ffs no, you missed the point again, there CANNOT be an experiment to disprove him, because ALL EXISTING DATA suggests that he is correct

Again, there is no way for me to prove that a Black guy with a dad bod and a huge cock intrinsically turns me on, so I must be lying about it, right?

no one thinks you're lying, they think that there is a deeper reason as to why you feel this attraction, because you believe that he could complete your fetish thru fucking you

There's no reason a smelly old cunt turns me on but if I'm feminine then I must like cunts?

his data failed to use a control group, i.e. cis women, so this isn't a study, it doesn't qualify as a theory.

it's just bad science fiction.

>ffs no, you missed the point again, there CANNOT be an experiment to disprove him, because ALL EXISTING DATA suggests that he is correct
You really need to read up on the scientific method. Understand the meaning of words like "data" before you throw them around.
>no one thinks you're lying, they think that there is a deeper reason as to why you feel this attraction, because you believe that he could complete your fetish thru fucking you
Ah I see. Homosexuality is a fetish. Gotcha.

>ffs no, you missed the point again, there CANNOT be an experiment to disprove him, because ALL EXISTING DATA suggests that he is correct

when you understand the scientific method perfectly.

user if an experiment can't disprove his theory then it is impossible for existing data to suggest he is correct. Data can only support a theory correct by validating it's predictions. Thierfore it only through the potential for these predictions to not me met (i.e. for the experiment to disprove him) that data can support his theory.

you've always been feminine? are you even feminine or do you just like the idea of being feminine

I'm feminine even though it does nothing for me. I like men not bitches. U don't have a clue.

samefag lol. homo isnt a fetish im explaining how an agp could potentially like men. existing data does validate his predictions, potential data could disprove him you just dont understand his theory

this is dumb, cis women and trans women simply aren't the same thing

then ur probably not agp lol, but someone that was agp could potentially like men

group theory and science proves you wrong

Attached: sketch-1632278865461.png (1080x1080, 74.18K)