Straight men learning the word "terf" was a huge mistake

Straight men learning the word "terf" was a huge mistake

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-114416_Tumblr.jpg (1080x1175, 295.31K)

>here is no context twitter screenshot that I have feelings about
>please tell me I'm right about this
You're right
/thread

Why are the stupidest people alive always straight men? Does pussy break their mind?

terf is on its way to becoming a generic insult for transphobes rather than a word that describes a specific hate group, pretty grim ngl

Society is catered to them in every single way so they aren't used to having to think critically

never understood why radical separatist feminists would have a problem with men surgically and chemically castrating themselves to look like women
isn't that like a big W for them

Did he pay the $100?

because only some of them really hate men the only thing that ties them together is that they hate trans women

99% probability this Twitter user said something /tttt/ tier.
Something about hons, or something about agp
>generic insult for transphobes rather than a word that describes a specific hate group
Yeah, this does suck

Why are the smartest people alive never women?

western society is catered to women in every single way

I hate melonhead so much
>dude let me just describe this music with shitty onomatopoeia that's music criticism right

>western society
Yeah the same society that created the patriarchy and traditionally thought of women as incomplete human beings is definitely catered to women because....onlyfans and shit lol

user don't bother, the 'women are privileged' retards can't be reasoned with

>Yeah the same society that created the patriarchy
you fucking retard, patriarchy created civilization, there is literally not a single civilization that sprung up without patriarchy. but we don't have patriarchy anymore, you're a paranoid schizo.

feminists aka female supremacists cannot be reasoned with. you're just like white supremacists or jewish supremacists or whatever kind of supremacists. you're all the same. fuck all idpol supremacist groups

>The Patriarchy!
Lmao is this 2014?

literally delusion take your meds please I don't want another ER

but it's about how it feels bro

>dude farty bass lmao

That would only make sense if they actually saw themselves as the losing team, rather than just the disadvantaged underdogs who were clearly better than the opponents and deserved to win (specifically win, not be equal).

>society is catered to men, they are privileged
>no, society is in fact catered to women, they are privileged
>no, it is the opposite
the pinnacle of intellectual discourse on Any Forums

atleast this thread was gonna be a stinker anyways

In twitterspeak insults progressively lose their original target, become all encompassing and eventually are so overused that nobody feels insulted.
It's a virus evolving.

you're the one promoting the paranoid schizo "patriarchy" conspiracy theory, you take your pills or go to /x/ you fucking schizo fuck

Why are you getting mad at Transtony Hontano? Like why do you even care?

>facts are a conspiracy
stay incel

thanks for showing that feminists / female supremacists really are just cluster b sociopaths/narcissisists

kill yourself you bigoted female supremacist

To be fair from the perspective of a leftist normie who learned about trans issues from some blue haired lgbtqq2f+ hon most tranners on here would look really fucking transphobic

Lol trans-inclusive radical transphobia
As an almost-terf turned pooner repper, some of them do see being female as being on the losing team. But they try not to admit this, they just slip up sometimes. The idea is that you are born on the losing team and you cannot change it, so all you can do is use social pressure and random bullshit to gaslight and psyop the winning team (men) into being subjugated. It's somehow both misogyny and misandry at the same time.

Trans women get hated on, because of a few that they still retain certain winning team advantages (despite nerfing some advantages by taking hrt) and will therefore smurf cis women in women's sports or whatever. They seethe that being on the winning team, and then taking hrt and identifying as the losing team is a form of smurfing.

>female supremacists cannot be reasoned with. you're just like white supremacists or jewish supremacists or whatever kind of supremacists. you're all the same. fuck all idpol supremacist groups
I agree with that part but

>feminists aka female supremacists
most self-identifying feminists aren't female supremacists. that's like saying "trans rights activists aka trans supremacists", "gay rights activists aka gay supremacists", "black civil rights activists aka black supremacists". some of those people are but most really aren't

"feminism" in particular is way too overloaded of a term. a feminist can be a guy who just thinks men and women should receive equal and fair treatment, or a sycophantic sleazy guy who's screeching on twitter to try to get women to sleep with him, or a woman who just wants to finally be treated like a person, or a woman who wants to eradicate all men and trans women, etc.

>criticising male violence makes you a female supremacist