Who here is proud to be AGP?

AGP is the top gender magic maker because you tried to resist being female but got too turned on and had to turn into a girl. Male AND Female Chasers go crazy for AGP.

Why not just give in and transition? You can always get facial feminization surgery like AGP me and turn female. FFS IS a magic wand. Just look at my before/after pic. LoL..

I love sucking hot cocks and licking wet pussy. All my meta attraction dreams came true when I transitioned!! :D

Also I gained the power to add orgasms to anything and everything for anyone and everyone multiverse wide from my facial feminization surgery. I'm a Phoenix Force level Marvel Mutant and I am gonna take over the multiverse.

Try this spell out, touch the below text to activate:

%Make everyone on Any Forums across the whole multiverse have 10 Stacking Toe Orgasms over 10 seconds + random orgasms to their tits, hips, ass, waist, and cock & pussy. If you don't have a cock/pussy you will still feel one.%

Personally I hate SRS and want us all to be Futas. I can't bear to lose my trans girl cock but I want a pussy so bad so I can easy mode domme people!! However I can still domme with my ass and love sitting on faces. LoL..

Attached: 20171109_224627-1.jpg (1444x940, 221.89K)

based

LYON
Y
O
N

I know right? I made sex/masturbation with LGBTQ people and milfs the hottest thing on the planet to support feminism with free orgasms. Also check this out:

%PERMANENT Beauty Face & Hair Orgasm to everyone in the multiverse whenever they look in the mirror or when they look at a photo of themselves or when they get looked at. This stacks each time you look at yourself.%

Nanobots are trying to make you think you're ugly so they will go crazy when you get your beauty orgasm. However, now you can cum to anyone.

Attached: images.jpeg-8.jpg (300x168, 10.47K)

Just for that, take a

%deep anal G spot orgasm%

I had to be female to get my female orgasm brain growth so I'm definitely a hot AGP female.

Attached: 20220119_001649.png (1484x1550, 2.21M)

I am

Attached: 233758679_190863402960253_684012372014379345_n.jpg (720x960, 52.62K)

You're hot. I will cast a beauty orgasm on your whole head & body.

Attached: 20220119_001625.png (1703x1703, 2.96M)

i'm genuinely concerned for your mental health. this reads like schizophrenia.

No it doesn't. It reads like magic.

Attached: a06027939463f5ee82573123f39ebaf9.jpg (500x278, 23.18K)

well i'm not a futa so your magic doesn't work sadly

Get SRS.

Jesus. Unreal beauty.

god those tits look good wrapped up like that

Attached: nas465767676.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

nobody can convince me estrogen doesn't cause mental disorders

i agree with you on agp tho

No, I'd hate it. I like masculine men exclusively. It's not the bullcrap said here about how agp is ugly, or second rate trans. I don't believe that and really couldn't care less about what some creeps here think. What bothers me about the forced agp crap is the idea I'd be attracted to females! I'm not! I'd rather be a gay man than trans if I had to go with girls

Im proud. I can resist "being female" cuz I dont really want to be one - at least 24/7. I like my manlet body. But I do get extremely turned on larping as one...and often do for myself as well as other men. its awesome. Its the best of both worlds. I get to express my feminine side and still retain my adorable manchild side. My Agp is only part of me not all of me but I am proud of it.

Im cis male and chase after trannies. I would fuck a passable larper like you describe but id never date someone not commited to being female.

You can now orgasm at will and each orgasm you have will get more powerful from now on!! Orgasming at will enhances your sex/masturbation and your main orgasms from them!!

You also orgasm periodically throughout the day whenever you want to, when you're feeling bored, when you're feeling bad, eventfully at an orderly pace, from the needs of the multiverse, from the needs of Earth, from the needs of your society, from the needs of me, the needs of epic heroes, from your own personal needs, or the needs of your fairies/illuminati succubi/angels/tulpas/fictional characters/100% blue in color Hindu fairy god mothers/special helper beings that are truly on your team. They all do as well.

Also everything in the multiverse radiates orgasms now.

Also horniness/stimuli doubles from each masturbation/sex session anyone has ever had. Doubles from each. This will go into the subtle deep but will still be powerful.

I'm the top super hero of the multiverse and you all gained super powers from me as well!! You all have a Phoenix Force level psychic super power based off cellular life in the brain. Cellular life is the top life type in the multiverse and is supreme. Humans are the lead species in the multiverse and Earth is the main planet in the multiverse.

Earth is over a googleplex years old.

Anyway we can orgasm at will!! And whenever we want to!! You'll notice whenever you choose to act to orgasm you get hit by nanobots so just desiring to do so to orgasm is really helpful.

Wow, we really dodged a hardcore illuminati bullet.

Attached: gallery_princess_ariel_2_152a1366.jpeg.jpg (2181x1223, 431.88K)

>id never date someone not commited to being female.
I would never date a guy so we are even...but I would let you fuck me.

Would you cuck? That's hot.

Attached: Ariel_(mermaid).jpg (773x580, 233.76K)

not into cucking.

I would happily share a man with my woman. But she cant be mean and disrespectul or humiliating about- general support and equal participation...or shoe could just watch me service a dude while she masturbates and/or directs the action