Get a corona self test

>get a corona self test
>its negative
and people said i wasnt malebrained

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-01-16-45-40-48_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (1080x1349, 756.08K)

I don't get what that has to do with gendered brains

>oh no I need to buy a test for icky covid
Fembrained, men don't care about their health

you wouldn't get it, you're too fembrained
i would explain how it's actually malebrained af but then itll lose its mystery

>you're too fembrained
I'm a man though. Also I go to the covid test center like twice a week and there are always more women in line than men

I love when you can tell from just the catalogue thumb who started the thread.

wow how even, i have pretty generic default hands
fembrained man

>biohazard bag
What the fuck

uh yeah? for the covid test

ok on second thought you're probably supposed to throw the swab and liquid in there haha oops

Sounds like a pretty fembrained mistake

? how does that even relate

Just throw it in the trash?

do you put your used tissues in a biohazard bag too?

i dont think thats safe
there was a biohazard bag included so i used it, whats the issue? also hand tissues dont really have corona on them or whatever

also we recycle here sooooo

>i dont think thats safe
You think throwing something away in a small plastic bag is safer than throwing it away in a bigger plastic bag? Are you low IQ?

it just illustrates an incredibly cringe, overly dramatic attitude towards covid

ok i looked it up and u throw it away in the residual waste

also why do u care so much? the bag must have been for something so
who cares even
>omg noo why are u using a bag!! thats so dramatic
like ugh so what

just put it in the trash bag. pretending like its insanely dangerous biohazardous material is dumb af

>also why do u care so much?
I don't like seeing people do stupid stuff, especially when they try to justify it with bullshit like "I don't think that's safe". You're reminding me of all the bureaucrats that I've had in my way for one bullshit reason or another. We've been wearing masks for 2 years because of people like you that can't think for themselves

>the bag must have been for something so
incredibly fembrained

dude idk if its hazardous and idc to know
there was a bag included, i used it — literally whats ur problem?

>nnooo dont put stuff in a little bag that got provided to put stuff in it thats so stupid!!!
can u put this energy into like ur studies or job or something?
malebrained because men cant think for themselves, checkmate

this

people who blindly put things in stupid biohazard bags 'because its there' are the reason we still have masks and vaccine passports. stop being a sheep

>can u put this energy into like ur studies or job or something?
Already finished my studies and have a good job, stop projecting

>malebrained because men cant think for themselves, checkmate
You're neither a man or a woman, you're cattle

You wouldn't understand

>trannies when u put ur trash into a little bag (stupid) (bureaucratic) (sheep)

Attached: average-fan-fan.gif (220x363, 2.6M)

That seems like a reach

Even if you get the coof why test for it? I’ve never tested for any illness other then things I’ve genuinely been concerned about. If your genuinely concerned about the coof perhaps it’s time to throw out your television and computer.

Attached: D1B79FDE-3602-4457-AEDD-FF890A5C23F7.jpg (245x334, 63.1K)

>sooooo
>malebrained

Attached: 1639889506807.png (507x512, 242.86K)

the kind of attitude that makes people put things no more dangerous than a used tissue in a biohazard bag is the same one that makes them demand public health measure to "protect" them from covid

I thought biohazard bags were only for fetuses???

you do realize like most of us have jobs? we have school, jobs..? responsibilities? plans?
like??
yeah

Slippery slope, everything is "a reach" or "why do you care so much about that?", and then we spend 2 years in a hellscape. Let the people that can think be in charge, everyone will be happier

>you do realize like most of us have jobs? we have school, jobs..? responsibilities? plans?
I have a job that's not related to covid at all and knew about it in January 2020. It's fine if you're stupid, but don't be in denial

If testing for the common cold the sniffles etc would be as easy and convenient as getting a covid test I'd totally do it. It's fun

I have a job, I’ve still never gotten tested though. Why would I need too?

Attached: 000FBBC1-0340-40A8-B6A5-E9586DB38D79.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

get back to Any Forums you seething bitch jesus christ.
i come to this site to not be blasted constantly with this shit holy fuck get a grip man.
you complaining because there's a sticker on a plastic bag is exactly the same kind of whining that will cause this shit to go on forever.

>i work from home!
well most of us dont
>i never meet with other people
well most of us do
american?

blame the OP who posted about covid for literally no reason. i dont wanna see that shit anywhere

Why dose that matter?
The fact I do not wanna be a statistic means I have no empathy?

Attached: 44EDBCC5-392B-4286-BDAA-70139F1C6373.png (610x431, 154.7K)