Cis woman here

>cis woman here
>as a cis woman
>I'm a cis woman
please tell me no one on this board believes these shitty larps

Attached: 1604109248437.png (1091x1032, 195.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/advertise
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're all repping pooners, but they get to larp like that imho. Because being a repping pooner puts you very close to simply being cis f, especially if you are very fembrained and female-socualised

>i’m a cis woman

i’m actually a medically transitioning ftm but claim pussy cred when mtfs are trying to determine whether or not someone passes (y’all are unusually hard on yourselves. more of you pass than you think, just not as

some terminally online trannies eventually forget that cis women are 50% of the population

it's a shame

Do you genuinely believe that no cis women have ever posted on this board?

kek
what would a man know about women lmfao
cis women don't post on this board

hahah yeah definitely no afabs on here. anyway please continue to tell me i'll never be a woman. no reason

Cis women only post on /cgl/ and /soc/.

Why does Any Forums still think it's the same site it was in 2006 and that more than a third of the entire website isn't literally women according to Hiro

why should I trust a word he has to say

Aw sweet, schizo thread

lol I'm being serious, isn't he a scam artist? how do they even measure how many users are female?

I just come here to look at the ywnbaw, you will never pass as female etc posts like wow thanks

i am a cis woman and I've posted here for years

tits or gtfo

who cares about cis women anyways. they've been surpassed

Attached: 1643562550843.jpg (1080x1080, 126.76K)

She is pretty but she still has no womb

moot said the same thing genius. also you have to be blind and retarded to have not seen the many public-faced women who have posted on and about Any Forums over the years

shoop da whoop i'mma firin' my laser is milhouse a meme yet

I see no problem there

Attached: 1643484296960.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

epic larp
>doesn't explain how came to that data

4channel.org/advertise
it's even right there on the site. how do you have a website with 20m+ unique users monthly and zero afabs? are you drinking stupid juice?