Fuck all gay men for making me live a life entirely alone because I wouldn't marry someone fat or kowtow to faggot...

Fuck all gay men for making me live a life entirely alone because I wouldn't marry someone fat or kowtow to faggot degeneracy. AIDS didn't go hard enough.

>B-but muh hidden "straight" gays that I can't prove exist
Literally eat shit and die.

The fag world has issues that will NEVER be solved because degeneracy is for the weak and most men are weak. You fags take to it like flies to shit.

Attached: 1639485116822.jpg (641x648, 41.11K)

I've never had sex with anyone else but my bf and I'm lolbertarian
picrel

Attached: 20201215_122553.jpg (720x711, 202.42K)

Rich faggots are part of the problem.

More like you're the problem

Yeah the maoists that have iphones and make being gay their entire identity

You're a faggot, so your opinion counts for nothing. Die of STDs.

No, just literally privileged rich faggots. It's the only group that get to be happy as fags because they are the only group that can live a semi-normal life, then lie to themselves and everyone else that it's possible, never realizing it's just them. A tiny minority among a tiny minority.

so are you just mad you can't find someone to date who shares your world view? look harder

You mean a man willing to be faithful to a man who isn't a complete piece of shit or Quasimodo? Yes. Like I said, unless you're rich, that's off the table. And every faggot contributes. Every faggot bears the blame. This means (You).

i dont get it op
why is it everyone else's fault that you are alone?

do you feel entitled to having other people fuck you or something?
can you explain your reasoning at least?

Op means fags are fags and he just wants normal boy love (-the fag stuff)

>why is it everyone else's fault that you are alone?
Because the fag culture is degenerate filth that requires an open relationship, partying, etc. The only exception, as I've indicated is if you've lived a privileged hugbox life where you haven't been exposed to reality.

Jesus christ, the fact that this single point is so hard for just this board along to grasp is proof of my argument all by itself.

Yeah but in saying that you can usually weed out all the fags because they’re the only ones that wont get it

I'm not even rich I'm a third worlder who got scholarships
You're resentfully envious of others while doing nothing of your own

Attached: IMG_20220110_162831.jpg (931x736, 97.7K)

You lazy, lying faggot. I can tell by your image alone you're well above average. You're a fucking 20 year old libertarian? You literally have mommy's wallet in your mouth. Don't even attempt to bullshit.

Maybe you're just ugly brother

wallow in your misery loser

Attached: IMG_20220112_145516.jpg (591x928, 98.74K)

I'm not. And when I was a teenager I was beautiful, loved to clean and was an excellent baker. If I'd been a woman I would have been married by now. But because I have to put up with faggots I'm still trying to sift through all the fats and AIDS cases instead.

Death to your family.

>I'm not. And when I was a teenager I was beautiful, loved to clean and was an excellent baker.
This is the guy calling us faggots lmao
>If I'd been a woman I would have been married by now.
Google search hypergamy

>Google search hypergamy
Kind of doesn't apply in the gay world where everyone is fucking everyone. I can get sex any time I want. What is it with degenerates thinking even the ugliest, fattest troglodyte homo can't get laid every single day if he wants to? Gay sex is the most common element in the universe. I'm fucking over it. I want an actual fucking man. A MAN. Not a servant of Nurgle. Not a walking vibrator. Not a cloud of rainbow fairie dust. Not a 28 year old man that looks like 50 year old woman.

A MAN

M
A
N

I think you're ugly and should date a fat normie.

Not gonna read all that and you didn't understand my point. You'd be married as a woman because you'd be a woman capable of breeding.

Overwhelming evidence points to this

I know, because that's your only cope to dealing with the fact that you're delusional and malicious.

You're also a schizo. So there is that working against you as well.

Being a schizo is the only correct behavioral pattern to a world filled with disinfo and evil. You're once again proving that you are the problem. Being well-adjusted to a profoundly diseased society is nothing to be proud of.