Corset training

Hello tranners!
i am sold out on this whole corset training thing.
After looking at pics of CosDestiny and darkwaifutrap and seeing them telling that they use corsets to acquire thin waist, i decided to do that too.
As far as i know waist trainers are somewhat useless/dangerous and you need to buy actual corsets with metal sticks in them(?).
If any of you have some knowledge/practical advice I would be very happy to hear it from you! If you know what brand is good and what corsets I should look for, please tell me.

Attached: corset.jpg (1296x2022, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CosDestiny
twitter.com/WaifuDark
web.archive.org/web/20111205215029/http://www.contourcorsets.com/corset_writings.html#fetish
journals.lww.com/prsgo/Fulltext/2021/07000/Waist_Narrowing_without_Removal_of_Ribs.9.aspx
cdn-links.lww.com/permalink/prsgo/b/prsgo_9_7_2021_05_21_kraiushkin_gox-d-21-00084r2_sdc2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm also interested in knowing that

GODdamn!!!! who is this?????

DestinyCos2

twitter.com/CosDestiny

wait till you see darkwaifutrap lol
twitter.com/WaifuDark

I hate that they're not trans :(

Fran Blanche use to write about this and had her own corset company.
She is trans herself, but had to stop doing it for health reasons. She wrote about it here.

web.archive.org/web/20111205215029/http://www.contourcorsets.com/corset_writings.html#fetish

thanks!

why bother with something temporary?
journals.lww.com/prsgo/Fulltext/2021/07000/Waist_Narrowing_without_Removal_of_Ribs.9.aspx

no way this is "just a guy" or not edited. This is some instagramreality shit

Attached: FCLw0mPX0AsKHDN.jpg (3837x2560, 1.75M)

oh yes, i heard about it, russian "we will break your bones and heal them under corset" technique.
i think i even heard about a doctor who can perform that in moscow where i live lol

>oh yes, i heard about it, russian "we will break your bones and heal them under corset" technique.
this sounds insanely based

maybe you are right, but i think i saw him saying that he has health condition for being so fem (intersex?) + workout that has been going for years.
but he is amab for sure, when i was looking up how he achieved that ass i ran across nude pics and saw a penis there.

Why bother with one that can get messed up and not actually shrink when you can just get the ribs removed?

Kudzaev is the one who published it

rib removal isnt actually that common and it can risk you for death if you hit your abdomen at the wrong angle since that shit is actually protecting important stuff. With this you dont get that

>Why bother with one that can get messed up and not actually shrink when you can just get the ribs removed?
you know some bad cases/reviews? can you share it?

Its listed in the paper as cases that didn't work

The lower ribs aren't actually protecting anything

You still got his nudes?

no, i don't have such pics, i don't think it is hard to come across them on the internet
>Its listed in the paper as cases that didn't work
>>Between April 2018 and November 2020, we operated on 93 patients. Three patients were reoperated within 5 months due to a lack of waist narrowing. They did not follow the strict regimen of corset wearing after initial surgery, but turned out to be fully compliant after revision and ended up with good outcomes. Thirty-one other patients never turned up after discharge. Reportedly, those reached by telephone or internet were “just fine.” Forty-eight patients were checked at the appointed time of 2–2.5 months after surgery and found to be quite satisfied.
>>Fourteen patients were checked at the interval of half a year or more. The average waistline reduction among them was 8.0cm, ranging from minimal reduction of 4cm through maximal reduction of 15cm
>>Patient satisfaction with aesthetic results was generally high, though three of the 14 patients rated the outcome as “a bit lower than expected.” Rate of satisfaction did not correlate with numeric waistline reduction. There were no complications, and postoperative inconveniencies were perceived as moderate to low.
i am maybe dumb but these results seems "fine/good", am i wrong?

example from the paper:
cdn-links.lww.com/permalink/prsgo/b/prsgo_9_7_2021_05_21_kraiushkin_gox-d-21-00084r2_sdc2.pdf
>which displays (a) the 39-year-old patient. Waist circumference is 78cm, BMI = 21. Before surgery performed. (b) 2.5 months after surgery. The waist circumference is 70cm. Decrease of the waist circumference is 8cm. BMI is still 21. Patient satisfied

this whole thing cost like 2,5k dollars, i am gonna contact them a little later and appoint consultation or something

faggots, can you do your corset research before putting it on? There's risk involved if you do it incorrectly

Pic related is what happens when you have this shit on. Use it cautiously.

Attached: crset.jpg (455x300, 50.86K)

>There's risk involved if you do it incorrectly
we are here for a good time, not a long time
>can you do your corset research before putting it on?
yeah, that is exactly what i do and use this thread as one of the sources of info

Will right kill me? If not then it's worth it

The corset is not ideal because it's easy to do incorrectly. I wish other people than Russians did it as it is hard to go there

That looks ideal desu