Ftmg meds edition

none of you lazy fuckers are doing it and i'm up early edition

>qott
how many meds are you on? don't bullshit me, i know ftmg is depressed and autistic enough to be medicated.

>qott2
what's the most outrageous price you've ever paid for/seen someone pay for a medication?

>previous
>tagmap and pastebin
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg

Attached: image_2022-02-01_075038.png (2560x1707, 3.09M)

qott2: most outrageous cost of meds
Myself, I paid $370 total for tranny gatekeep costs through private healthcare (converted the amount to burgerlandbucks because Any Forums) and then $56/month for the testosterone, because I didnt know grey market T existed

how do i get an ftm boyfriend? t. mtf

>qott
None, I just take like 5 supplements every day so I don't get teleported into the void dimension when I stand up (woman moment)
>qott2
I don't know any exact numbers, the country of mine has insurance. My mother was diagnosed with rather extreme iron and vitamin D deficiency, the fact that insurance doesn't cover that is quite outrageous. I don't think stronger prescribed supplements aren't that expensive either, thought.

Yep, going on testosterone would cure my low blood pressure.

I'd be curious to see you, buddha, answer the QOTDs yourself as well despite talking about your meds somewhat frequently as it would be interesting to see a summary.

Attached: Rei.png (202x250, 95K)

>370 total
ouch. i would've been paying 350 for a ten day supply of my bipolar meds had the government not covered it. i dread to find out what the full 60 day script costs without coverage.

*I don't think stronger, prescribed supplements are that expensive though

You take antipsychotics and LSD at the same time?

Happy Chinese New Year
t. chink

Same, same. I wonder how other pooners approach the chink external family issue, I simply repress and try to convince myself I'm cis f while lowdosing so I wouldnt know how that goes.

i'll bite, though i already answered qott2 somewhat- latuda is the most expensive med i've seen, i regularly see bipolar americans in support groups saying they pay thousands for it.

>qott1
i'm currently taking a grand total of 11 different medications, but only 5 on a scheduled daily basis. the rest are as needed, weekly T, and an injection every 3 months. i'm currently weaning off of one medication and starting a new one in just shy of two weeks.

indeed i do, i've never really noticed any ill effects desu. maybe it makes the lsd a little less strong, but it could be the ssri doing that too, i'm not a scientist. i start wellbutrin on the 10th so i plan to have another trip before then just in case the welly bu bu kills psychedelics.

You have a bunch of mental and physical illnesses and all you do all day is take drugs. No wonder you're disabled.

>>qott
>how many meds are you on? don't bullshit me, i know ftmg is depressed and autistic enough to be medicated.
Just on testosterone, I don’t need any other meds
>>qott2
>what's the most outrageous price you've ever paid for/seen someone pay for a medication?
I’m not American but I’ve heard the prices are utter bullshite there

Nta but
>you're disabled by all these illnesses which require you to take medications all day, no wonder you're disabled
What was the point, I must have missed it

>all you do all day is take drugs
i mean, if you want to make smoking much weed out to be like i'm doing fucking heroin, go ahead lol. the only other drug i still use is acid and that's on a once per month basis.

>no wonder you're disabled
right, because i'd not be going blind and wouldn't have crippling physical pain if i just stopped smoking weed and tripping on acid, my bad. retard.

My point is that if you're mentally and physically ill you shouldn't be taking drugs all day while leeching off the goverment.
>once a month per basis
You can't fool us. You talk about it all the time.

>You talk about it all the time
so? i talk about a lot of retarded shit all the time. doesn't mean i do it more often than i've made an agreement with my partner on. the only time i've done it more than once per month was recently when a friend got a hold of some street tabs and i wanted to test them out compared to my lab stuff, other than that, i genuinely only trip once a month, usually at the beginning of the month.

you also neglected to reply to the fact that i'm going fucking blind and am crippled by pain, but sure, shame me for living off neetbux even though those two conditions alone make it almost impossible for me to hold a steady job, not even bringing my mental health into the picture. acid and weed didn't cause my pain, acid and weed didn't cause my vision degeneration. your brain is smooth.

Smooth...

Okay man, I was just trolling and trying to get a reaction out of you. I know you're geniunely struggling. I hope your pain gets better and you don't lose your vision.

Attached: 16235412563.jpg (1600x1600, 153.46K)

smooth like a smoothie

fair enough, i'll say this though; as a disabled person i deal with enough shit like that coming from people being genuine, it's hard to see it as trolling when so many people actually think that way. i'll admit you got under my skin a little, but shit happens.

my pain has improved a little with physio, and i won't be losing my vision immediately, but i will one day, years down the line. i still have time to prepare myself for it, i imagine i'll probably be a pretty well adjusted blind person by then, but who knows.

I get it and I'm sorry if I went too far lol this board turns me into a psychopath.

>my pain has improved a little with physio, and i won't be losing my vision immediately, but i will one day, years down the line. i still have time to prepare myself for it, i imagine i'll probably be a pretty well adjusted blind person by then, but who knows.
Good, at least you can enjoy your vision for a few more years.

No he should sit austere in a straw hut with goats like a quaker.

My external family pretty much don't talk to me beyond the "give angpow" rituals. So far there hasn't really been any commentary. Except for one aunt whom I'm out to who's in everybody's business that keeps misgendering me even after I've asked her not to. Tbh if I didn't have to meet them one day I wouldn't give a damn.

>lol this board turns me into a psychopath
i get it honestly, i've started/picked back up on things like saying retard and nigger since coming here regularly, shit that i'd usually shy away from. part of it is just board culture and anonymity, and i understand the allure.

>he should sit austere in a straw hut with goats like a quaker

staying true to my namesake of buddha and moving to buttfuck nowhere in the tibetan mountains with nothing but the robes on my back

>how many meds are you on?
Just t
>medicating autists
Do yanks really?
>>qott2
>what's the most outrageous price you've ever paid for/seen someone pay for a medication
don't have a figure but any time somebody pays for genderGP instead of DIYing
xin nian kuai le =)
seethe wagie

Attached: 580850174096.jpg (1239x2048, 213.97K)

>"i genuinely only trip once a month"
>tripfags in every thread

>tripfags in thread
trip as in tripping on drugs, retard

of course i tripfag in every thread- unless it's one of those rare no trips allowed threads that we have every now and again.