What's the reason I want to be a pawg and feel humiliated and aroused by it at the same time?

What's the reason I want to be a pawg and feel humiliated and aroused by it at the same time?

Like I would press a button to look like them although I know I would regret it after a while but the urge is so strong.

Attached: 1640728932167.jpg (2730x4096, 2.08M)

why is that humiliating?

Why would you regret it? It's like peak femininity

I dunno like the big butt attracts male attention and sexualized fat shaming and for wanting that as being amab feels ultra cringe.

Having such a fat ass would prevent me from doing my favourty sport and it couldn't be hidden by clothes. I also would be treated like a sex object and made fun of as a dumb fat bitch. Nobody would take me serious.

i want the same thing, we could be PAWG girl friends

i feel like people would take me more seriously if i was a PAWG

I don't think all of the women with a bigger than average butt live like this. Also you wouldn't be fat dummy.

That would be nice! We could tease guys together as ditzy fat bimbo girls.

If this would be possible by hrt it would certainly help that people would think of me as a female. But it would certainly also lead to a weird vibe between me and my family and friends. The sexual dynamics would change drastically.

If people don't consider this to be a fat ass then I don't wanna know what a fat ass looks like.

how would being a "pawg" suddenly make you a "ditzy fat bimbo"

>If people don't consider this to be a fat ass then I don't wanna know what a fat ass looks like.
A fat ass doesn't mean that you are fat overall or that people will call you fat. That's what I meant

This is the ideal male body.
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

it just would

Sorry I got carried away by my agp. I don't like the bimbo look and it would be cringe. I just think that with a body like that I could embrace femininity and my gender identity to the fullest and wouldn't have to hold back because I would be read as female. You can't be more feminine than that.

Yeah, just saying that you'd still get fatshamed as a girl with an ass like that. But in a sexual way...

Attached: 38919dcbebd8b7bc0ec585fd4c6ace7d9f5f8c3d2e8401fbe0947083ff588da5.png (713x900, 820.69K)

And it would be humiliating how? Big asses aren't uncommon, and sexually most people enjoy them

Yeah I think it also would quickly get to you how you'd get treated by everyone looking like this. You could be the best programmer and still get bullied and constantly made aware of your big ass by your incel peogrammer colleagues.

Seriously every boymoder needs to experience this to once and for all end their miserable charade and put them in their place where they belong.

If you're affected by male socialization you are brainwashed into thinking that this is the ultimate sexualized humiliating human form when you admit you want to be it as a male. It's degrading from a patriarchal viewpoint. How is this so hard to comprehend? Men's alway make degrading jokes about girls with fat asses.

Imagine if that was a trans girl sporting that hairline. We'd never hear the end of it.

If you have a male identity sure it would be humiliating, solution is to embrace a female identity and just accept that's what you look like. Wouldn't really be humiliating then.

Well I experienced it that ciswomen were extremely conscious if their ass looked too big, especially bigger girls seemed to be ashamed. It's also why attractive guys wanna fuck them only secretly on the side but rarely date them.

post moar fat assed sluts

So you want to be a dumb pawg because you have a humiliation kink?

i'm too much of a ditzy airhead for programming