The predicament

I look like a gorilla strangling q piece of scrap metal he found in the scrap yard when i take pictures

how do I look naturally feminine? what's the secret?

I see so many trans women who just eminate femininity, and nothing abt them seems masculine to any degree..
I just don't know how they do it. how??

Attached: 20220131_204244.jpg (2160x3840, 1.15M)

you’re gonna be a bdd poster? really?

Marry me

I'm just asking a question, doesn't have anything to do with how I look
just how to correct my mannerisms

can't have your cake and eat it too

if you want actual advice and/or people actually calling you a gorilla because you're masochistic or something, you have to post a full face pic, looking straight ahead, no mask, no covering face with phone

what's your ssn?

Attached: 20220129_152236.jpg (907x950, 189.64K)

nah, you’re fishing for comments like . get a fucking life dude.

that's not what this is about tho

???
missing the point of my post entirely

Wait so are you trans or just andro or a femboy or what

I'm trans, I'm growing my hair out
3 months hrt :]

>that's not what this is about tho
yes it fucking is, else you would've cropped the head out of the pic

and if that's truly what you wanted you'd post one of those weird lizard videos like Mel

Do you like men?

why do you tripfag on an anonymous website?

who cares, posters like this add nothing to the board. it’s literally just “simp for me!” over and over

u cute

I didn't even think to crop the head out, just thought to censor something
I'm three months hrt. I haven't socially transitioned. I want to act naturally feminine and come off as at least a very gay man instead of like a very insecure one.
I just saw this picture, felt grossed out by it, and realized it wasn't how I looked but how I carried myself and wanted to post to see if anyone had any tips. I'm being serious.. I'm sorry you don't believe me.

why?

I have no idea. I remember seeing someone do it, and it seemed like something fun to do.

:/

please just help with my question..

Attached: 20220131_005735.jpg (1170x646, 64.57K)

Just give it time
Slowly start changing your mannerisms in the way you want
It won't come naturally but you'll get there
I don't really want to be angry about everything, user
I'm pretty fucking tired of it all
Why not try and help someone who might actually be asking for help?
Also being pretty doesn't mean someone can't be insecure and dysphoric still, and honestly I'd have expected people on here to understand those feelings most

>why?
Curiosity. Also if yes, you could've been the hottest bottom twink ever, sucks that you are trans tho.

lmao people on this board are so fucking delusional thinking that anyone posting here actually thinks about all these things like "fishing for comments" or wanting simps. Like get over yourself. Stop caring so much about shit- if u want it to stop, dont respond instead of making the thread longer, i garuntee you the OP had zero of these thoughts when they posted because they're not obsessed with details

it's just hard because any feminine mannerisms ive had have been corrected by my mom.
anytime she caught me doing something feminine she'd have me stop and fix it. now I don't even know how to act remotely feminine.
I don't even know what I want to look like except "feminine" when it comes to my posture, movements and facial expressions. I have no idea where to start.

>Also being pretty doesn't mean someone can't be insecure and dysphoric still
it makes me sad because I genuinely don't think im pretty (this is not an open invitation for compliments or anything of the sort) but it's not me looking for attention or seeking compliments when I say that. I genuinely am just stating the way I feel, and all I get is compliments or insults. why don't you say why you feel that way?? I have body dysphoria, I don't need compliments I need explanations and reasoning or I won't believe you.

ive come to terms with the fact that I won't be happy with how I look at this point of my journey, and that's fine. I won't make seemingly attention whoring posts about my face anymore, because now I'm past that. but I wanted help with my wardrobe and I wanted to seek help with how to make myself feel better while boymoding.

I don't get why I'm being hated on for it??

I'm bi, but that is *so* besides the point here.. I don't want to be a twink at all.

Attached: 20220119_061138.jpg (4000x3000, 2.78M)

thank you

Attached: IMG_20220108_195410_510.jpg (640x711, 37.68K)

>Why not try and help someone who might actually be asking for help?
because none of them ever actually are. they just create a trip and then develop an unhealthy addiction to seeking out attention until their brain is fucked beyond repair, leaving them clawing at any scrap of dopamine they can get from this god forsaken place. you think your advice is helpful but all it does is tell the tranny “yup go ahead and stay here a little longer, there’s no harm” when there absolutely is. you know why there is? cause people like me are here. people who failed to escape and now find a twisted sense of satisfaction in ruining people's lives. you do NOT want to piss me off, i will be your downfall.

>I'm bi, but that is *so* besides the point here.. I don't want to be a twink at all.
Well you said that you wanted to look like an extremely effeminate men. And honestly you do look like it, even more without the mask. But you don't look like a girl yet

thanks for the honesty I guess

I know i don't look like a girl

You mostly need to grow your hair out, since right now you have the classic pretty boy hairstyle, and even though I really like it, you would look more like a girl with long hair

For mannerism,try to be more emotional than usual, and when you are standing arch your back a little (not when you are walking of course)